Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Do you fly Rubber Dog $hit out of Hong Kong? You might have thought you did if you were fortunate enough to spend some time in the ORD crew room today.

I wonder if you have your own callsign, for when you fly your CRJ, perhaps you put patches on your windbreaker....and yes they still get worn.

Do you dream of Tom Cruise and the man that came to be known as Dr. Green as they face the evil Iceman and Holleywood in a game of sweaty volleyball?

Your TOP GUN ringer has got to go, Mr. Mesa FO tough guy. You may carry the DVD in your backpack. You may also have the soundtrack in your Ipod. Hey, for all we care, you can spike your hair like Val Kilmer, but lay off the cologne, and lose the ringer.....

-I feel the need, the need, FOR SPEED!!!

So now the wrong ringtone is considered unprofessional?

I don't recall saying anything about being unprofessional. If anything, since we are on the subject, I would assume my post to be more unprofessional then the actual ringtone, that was left to blare for the whole room to revel in.

Do you fly Rubber Dog $hit out of Hong Kong? You might have thought you did if you were fortunate enough to spend some time in the ORD crew room today.

I wonder if you have your own callsign, for when you fly your CRJ, perhaps you put patches on your windbreaker....and yes they still get worn.

Do you dream of Tom Cruise and the man that came to be known as Dr. Green as they face the evil Iceman and Holleywood in a game of sweaty volleyball?

Your TOP GUN ringer has got to go, Mr. Mesa FO tough guy. You may carry the DVD in your backpack. You may also have the soundtrack in your Ipod. Hey, for all we care, you can spike your hair like Val Kilmer, but lay off the cologne, and lose the ringer.....

-I feel the need, the need, FOR SPEED!!!
I believe it was Iceman and Slider.

No, just funny.

I don't think he said anything about professionalism.

My bad, normally anything that mentions backpacks or spiked hair leads to a 5 page discussion on looking professional. :beer:

Latest resources

Back