• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This can't go unchecked.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can see we are all haveing a wonderful Saturday night.

there is being ERAU gay then there is THAT guy with the Topgun ring tone and the matching Raybans. Apparently he took the "french shower" as well. Waay Too funny. I guess it would be something for Conan O'Brian's "if they made it" An ERAU and UND got together and wham! Kenny Loggin bastard child.

I have the Top Gun ring tone set for some of my friends, but its a joke. More of a "your a dork" thing than anything else. Listen, unless you know this FO you can't pass judgment on him. Are you really so insecure with yourself that you feel the need to go on the internet and talk down about someone that you don't even know. You showed how mature you are simply by talking about "ring tones" and how they offend you. Come on, grow up. We all know Top Gun is a junk movie, and the fact that you think that someone actually takes is seriously concerns me. Have you considered professional help?

Unprofessional slob! Somebody take that man's name down for the list of ALPA defaulters!

That was a video clip from a MESA training video that was posted here about 6 months ago. He was dressed like that to portray "what not to do." The video was very over the edge, and presented common sense type stuff. Very funny, because it was so bad. I have a friend that went to mesa on the Dash and upgraded in something like 6 months. He now claims that to be making 48k a year on first year pay. If this is true I think we can no longer talk smack about Mesa, if its not true my friend is drinking the cool-aid. I don't see his pay stubs, so I will never know.

Latest resources

Back