• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

They are selling like NOT cakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You East Coast guys are way too high strung.

I'm gonna go over to the Regional forum and scream "Go Jets" in a crowded theatre... :eek: TC

P.S.--We're gonna start coming into HPN soon instead of EWR so's you best watch yo a$$! :D

Come on over to Avitat, this way Bill can see his old buddies and you can check up on my aircraft, were the ones parked in the corner with an inch of dust on the wings.

Then you know that I don't work................. I just broke 200 hours for the year, the stress is killing me, it's time to take a vacation.........
That's what you get for flying a G-Stream. We took delivery of our Falcon in April and have flown it exactly 14.1 hours. I'm ready for a vacation from the vacation.;)

All of you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smash:
300+ hrs in the books so far and at least another 75 planned for the rest of '06. But the best is the more than 120 RON's so far. Can't wait for the next European CF in Oct.
Now back to your regularly scheduled biatching. Thanks for listening.

And in the other part because it's a more comfortable aircraft for the passengers.

Uh, no. The other part is that because we supply components to every aircraft manufacturer, the brass feels like we have to have aircraft from each of them.

You know our Global is just inches wider than our GIV and the very first thing I see our passengers do is slide the seats accross the aisles closer together then cant them towards each other so they can talk more intimately. This instantly negates any real difference in the width of the cabins.

You know our Global is just inches wider than our GIV and the very first thing I see our passengers do is slide the seats accross the aisles closer together then cant them towards each other so they can talk more intimately. This instantly negates any real difference in the width of the cabins.

now theres one of the better things I've read here!

"honey, lets take the smaller one, its more Intimate"

Thats right up there with Capt Denials of the corp world who explains that they run an old Citation because the boss prefers "small ramp prescence"

nothing wrong with it, just stop kidding yourself!

"intimate conversations"...what ya running there GEX, the Love Boat?

:smash: ;)

In both cases it was the [SIZE=-1]Arthur Q units (which is an artificial feel system) that caused the mishap. This is ironic in that it was pilots that caused this system to be installed. Early Falcon pilots thought that the airplane was too light on the controls and petitioned Dassault to do something about it. Their response was the Arthur Q system.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]There is no similar system on a Gulfstream. Gulfstream flight controls are unique among large aircraft in that not only can the jet be flown with jammed flight controls and hydraulic hardovers, but also with a complete hydraulic failure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]GV[/SIZE]

Please explain how the Arthur Q could cause this problem... I always heard it was a mistrim, or an autopilot problem... Plus even if the Arthur Q was stuck in the low speed mode, I dont think it would have caused this. And compared to a Gulfstream they are light on the controls.. Don't hate them cause they feel like a sports car instead of a dump truck... Falcons also can be flown with complete Hyd failures. My theory has always been; Everything Gulfstream has done with power; Falcon did with aerodynamics.
No disrespect I just gotta fight for my plane.

Last edited:
The why the GXXX?

Then you know that I don't work................. I just broke 200 hours for the year, the stress is killing me, it's time to take a vacation.........

How's my buddy SL doing?

you got more hours than me this year Mr NeverFly.

198hrs and 60 RONs to date. End of the year looks rather busy though....Shiiit..

:bawling:

and I aint even gonna touch the last question...

:)

Last edited:
You whiney old farts, be happy you fly something that has a real bathroom and you can get up and walk around. Not that I am complaining, I like the C550, it just gets kind of cramped after a while.

GV

I gotta ask how the Q was at fault when both pilots were pushing against the auto-pilot?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back