• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

They are selling like NOT cakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still sounds like a regional forum whine fest or a SJS riddle I'm cooler and better than you flamebait thread.

I thought the corp board was above this.

Flame on.

I thought the corp board was above this.

Why? We've had some pretty good dust-ups over here to include the longest hairpulling contest ever which revolved around the WSCOD.

I think you're missing the finer points here:

A) Everyone likes the airplane they're touting so no one is whining.

B) No one has claimed to be a better pilot than anyone else, just that they like a particular brand over other airplanes, sorta like some people like Ford trucks more than Chevys or the Packers better than the Vikings.

C) There's no serious intent here - we're all pals. G200 knew that I'd respond when he mocked the Gulfstream. G4G5 and I simply were doing what the Brits would call, "Having a go at him" when we fired a volley back.

Lighten up.

GV

Why? We've had some pretty good dust-ups over here to include the longest hairpulling contest ever which revolved around the WSCOD.

B) No one has claimed to be a better pilot than anyone else, just that they like a particular brand over other airplanes, sorta like some people like Ford trucks more than Chevys or the Packers better than the Vikings.

C) There's no serious intent here - we're all pals. G200 knew that I'd respond when he mocked the Gulfstream. G4G5 and I simply were doing what the Brits would call, "Having a go at him" when we fired a volley back.

Lighten up.

GV

yeah. 2 vs. 1

typical Gulfstream punks.

:)

I know where G4G5 works and I gonna kick his arse next time I see him on the ramp.

Last edited:
In both cases it was the [SIZE=-1]Arthur Q units (which is an artificial feel system) that caused the mishap. This is ironic in that it was pilots that caused this system to be installed. Early Falcon pilots thought that the airplane was too light on the controls and petitioned Dassault to do something about it. Their response was the Arthur Q system.

There is no similar system on a Gulfstream. Gulfstream flight controls are unique among large aircraft in that not only can the jet be flown with jammed flight controls and hydraulic hardovers, but also with a complete hydraulic failure.

GV
[/SIZE]

I gotta agree here! Falcons are WAY too light on the controls. Reminds me of a Cessna 172.

Some love this. I dont.

:rolleyes:

Gulfstream 200 started it.

Besides, this stuff is more fun to watch than a lot of subjects that are posted on the Corporate board.

Just my two cents: the pilots in my department wanted a GV, the suits bought a Global, in part, because they got a deal.

And in the other part because it's a more comfortable aircraft for the passengers.

yeah. 2 vs. 1

typical Gulfstream punks.

I know where G4G5 works and I gonna kick his arse next time I see him on the ramp.

Then you know that I don't work................. I just broke 200 hours for the year, the stress is killing me, it's time to take a vacation.........

How's my buddy SL doing?

You East Coast guys are way too high strung.

I'm gonna go over to the Regional forum and scream "Go Jets" in a crowded theatre... :eek: TC

P.S.--We're gonna start coming into HPN soon instead of EWR so's you best watch yo a$$! :D

Lighten up.

GV

You are much more eloquent then I am.

Lighten up Francis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back