• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The real plan mgmt has for the future at Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dear lord, the more I read this garbage the more I think putting up with commuting to a turboprop at Colgan (lets not fool ourselves, that is what management plans to do, simply keep Colgan but with Mesaba's name til the next crash) is better than living with the BS that the Pinnacle guys have resigned to accepting...

I don't think so. CJC is coming apart. Our mgmt is in over their heads. Our performance and brand is in the Ditch and we routinely receive notice from CAL. Without new leadership and culture we're doomed and I'm pretty sure Pncl mgmt knows that there is better more capable talent at xj headquartrs

Dear lord, the more I read this garbage the more I think putting up with commuting to a turboprop at Colgan (lets not fool ourselves, that is what management plans to do, simply keep Colgan but with Mesaba's name til the next crash) is better than living with the BS that the Pinnacle guys have resigned to accepting...

What are we "resigned to accept"???

Hope the have been, they deserve it.

Glad your quoting me from over 11 days ago, and before the last negotiation session though.

Doesn't matter how many days ago. You were specifically warned that we were having our time intentionally wasted by 9E management. You didn't want to hear it. We will still be quoting your ignorant (head in the sand) statements 6 months from now.

You don't get to just dismiss your naive statements simply because they were "11 days ago".

Doesn't matter how many days ago. You were specifically warned that we were having our time intentionally wasted by 9E management. You didn't want to hear it. We will still be quoting your ignorant (head in the sand) statements 6 months from now.

You don't get to just dismiss your naive statements simply because they were "11 days ago".

I could care less what you think of me personally nor do I care if you quote me 20 years from now.

The context has changed with negotiations failing... 9E going it alone won't help.

I could care less what you think of me personally nor do I care if you quote me 20 years from now.

The context has changed with negotiations failing... 9E going it alone won't help.

Spin it however you want. You were told it WOULD fail, and you didn't want to hear it.

Spin it however you want. You were told it WOULD fail, and you didn't want to hear it.
Email I just got said they just TAd a couple more sections. Doesn't seem like they have "failed" yet. But it does seem that you want it to fail. Which is a position I do not and will not agree with.

Email I just got said they just TAd a couple more sections. Doesn't seem like they have "failed" yet. But it does seem that you want it to fail. Which is a position I do not and will not agree with.

Thank you for being the voice of reason on here Cpt. If it weren't for your posts, I would be going absolutely insane.

I think the problem is, non pinnacle folks see this as progress. I am a pinnacle fo and what I see is a delay strategy. Its like pinnacle management is chipping away at a mountain with a very small chipping hammer. You see small chips as progress but we see a huge mountain still, delay strategy. If management stops and there is no longer any progress, then we could go in a different direction. But they don't want that so we will keep getting these very small chips at that mountain.

Its not that we want failure, we/I just want real progress. I think the delay (slow progress) is just to get us through the holidays. Then Management will have a NEW plan of attack. Watch for it and remember my words!

I don't like the picketing we will be doing as I think it only makes the passengers mad at us not management, but its too bad we were divided before we could ever be united.

Ok, rant over.

Latest resources

Back