• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The real plan mgmt has for the future at Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And we are trying to get the BEST contract we can possibly get by with. Isn't that the entire point of negotiations?

The point is that the company has "played" the union for almost 6yrs...and will continue to do so.

Nowhere close to a contract.

PS- glad to finally hear there is some picketing.

Negative. XJ and 9L were included.
Guess I didn't get the number then... Flying anyway.

Just checked... No email from MEC, and no info or link on MEC website. If XJ guys were on there, it's because they got the info from 9E pilots.

I guess his drinking buddies from upgrade have been hitting the bottle too hard this month if they think they are close to a deal.
Hope the have been, they deserve it.

Glad your quoting me from over 11 days ago, and before the last negotiation session though.

Maybe it was just me, but the tone I got from the conference call was that the company wants concessions in almost all important sections; vacation, health insurance, and scheduling and so on...The negotiators made it sound as if the company wants to get rid of what few good things that are currently in the 9E contract, and give little in return. I was trying to remain optimistic about this whole JCBA, but after listening to the call, I have little faith. This company is going to try to squeeze a lot more blood from this group.

Latest resources

Back