Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Greatest Windfall in the HISTORY OF AVIATION!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, they got shuffled in starting at # 2123 at about 5.6/1. 559/101 to be exact. A straight shuffle just like the rest of the IMSL

Some of the RAH FO's are annoyed that the arbitrator did not switch to DOH at #2122. Some are annoyed that Lynx was not stapled.

Last edited:
BTW, if the NMB decides we are NOT a single carrier, (they recently ruled in favor of our flight attendants) the IMSL is a moot point...just a piece of paper. Yes, I'm sure all the opposing lawyers would try and argue the fact. Point is, this could drag on for a very long time. Even if we were ruled a single carrier at a later date (round 2 or 3, etc.), a brand new SLI process has to start. A different arbitrator could also mean a different result. It's too soon to get overly excited or pissed about the ruling. We could hear from the NMB at any time...then we can react. A lot of people don't seem to realize this!

Last edited:
BTW, if the NMB decides we are NOT a single carrier, the SLI is a moot point...just a piece of paper. Yes, I'm sure all the lawyers involved would argue the fact. Point is, this could drag out for a very long time.

Just finished reading it and I would have to agree. The way it's written makes it looks like any company not found to be a part of the STS is then left off and not a part of the IMSL.

First Lynx pilot appears at #2191 and goes in a ratio of roughly 6:1 (give or take) from there, ending at 2860 where the last Tier starts and the remaining YX guys are stuck down to the bottom at #3077.

BTW, if the NMB decides we are NOT a single carrier, (they recently ruled in favor of our flight attendants) the IMSL is a moot point...just a piece of paper. Yes, I'm sure all the opposing lawyers would try and argue the fact. Point is, this could drag on for a very long time. Even if we were ruled a single carrier at a later date (round 2 or 3, etc.), a brand new SLI process has to start. A different arbitrator could also mean a different result. It's too soon to get overly excited or pissed about the ruling. We could hear from the NMB at any time...then we can react. A lot of people don't seem to realize this!

Have you even read the FA ruling? Different can of worms.

Keep your hopes up, though!

\
A senile and insane old man with a total disconnect with reality.

I do see the disconnect with reality, but what is so very disconcerting is the disconnect that exists within his brain.

The written award makes many great points, although I think Eischen likes the sound of his own voice and his archaic, colloquial phrases ("grew like Topsy") grow old quickly when considering the importance of the issue to 3,077 pilot's lives, but the written decision is in no way reflected in the list he composed.

He's possibly bi-polar or schizophrenic. He LOVES scatter graphs/plots and I swear, he must have set up a huge piece of plywood with 3,077 squares and moved the colors around until he thought it was pretty. A paint ball gun may have been involved, but that's simply conjecture.

(Background on the colors - Eischen instructed each party to pick what color they wanted to be - Republic chose periwinkle, Frontier was green, Midwest was black and Lynx was red - we then had to get binders that matched our colors for all exhibits and our colors were represented in the scatter graph and on the IMSL).

It may sound crazy but, as much as I hate to admit it, it really worked out pretty well. I'm just glad he didn't make us wear colored shirts to keep us all straight.

members, please lets tone down the creatively spelled swearing.. it is a violation of the TPS and can lead to suspensions of your membership... several posts were deleted... let this serve as everyone's warning on this thread..

Thanks.. clr4.. mod

Latest resources

Back