Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can not prevent all accidents

Safety is No Accident....

"Safety is doing everything you can reasonably do to reduce the probability of an accident to the lowest acceptable level. You can not prevent all accidents." Source ICAO SMS Manual.

Hey be nice

no, it's called experience.

And to the rest of that butthole full of bull$hit you sent me in the PM, doesn't even warrant a response from me.

good bye.
Lots of experienced dead pilots out there, is that safety? Again for a pilot with "all the answers" you seen not to have any except "bull$hit"

" If the company says it is safe, dispatch says it is save, and you elect to not fly why are you safer?"

the company and dispatch dont have the final say in what is safe. Who do you work for so I know who to worry about?

just keep doing what your doing and leave your a$$ hole attitude to others.

Dont bug me with a reply. You are done.

Last edited:
" If the company says it is safe, dispatch says it is save, and you elect to not fly why are you safer?"

Simple, because they are not pilots.
And if they happen to be a pilot, they are not the one with there a$$ in the seat.
Now go get a candy bar out of the vending machine and do your flight. :puke:

You can be a save pilot and still die in an airplane

the company and dispatch dont have the final say in what is safe. Who do you work for so I know who to worry about?

just keep doing what your doing and leave your a$$ hole attitude to others.

Dont bug me with a reply. You are done.
Ah! the wonders of FI, name calling, non-civil discussion, but your are a new poster you may work your way out of it. Got a couple guys who did it all right and safe, but still died. If they were safe, how come they died? Of course I guess landing and taking off from boats would not fit your definition of safe, would it now? Bug you any time I want, again you still have no answers. If it irritates you there is always the ignore list. BTW only God will determine when I am done.

Last edited:

"Safety is doing everything you can reasonably do to reduce the probability of an accident to the lowest acceptable level. You can not prevent all accidents." Source ICAO SMS Manual.

Probably written by someone who has never strapped an airplane to his a$$. (ie. Lawyers)

I sincerely hope that does not show up on your tombstone..... (not the pizza)

Got a better one?

Probably written by someone who has never strapped an airplane to his a$$. (ie. Lawyers)

I sincerely hope that does not show up on your tombstone..... (not the pizza)
Since we are trying to discuss safety, something very dear to my heart, what is your definition of safety and how is it achieved?

Latest resources

Back