• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll never forget his CLR (CRM) training that he claimed United stole from him. A true aviation pioneer old TF is...

TF is leaving. He is going to Hoppajet. Before you ask C680. Source? TF himself. I bet he wishes he Had not given up his United number now.

I think it's Honda Jet in GSO

One of the happiest days of my life was the day I buttoned up the jet and left CShares for greener pastures.

Best wishes and good luck to the remaining hostages.

One of the happiest days of my life was the day I buttoned up the jet and left CShares for greener pastures.

Best wishes and good luck to the remaining hostages.
It's always good to have greener pastures. Share's pastures could have been green as well had the farmer minded the fields. We had a great company and a great brand that was totally mismanaged. It's too bad that so many good people are having to just find a pasture to go to.

It's always good to have greener pastures. Share's pastures could have been green as well had the farmer minded the fields. We had a great company and a great brand that was totally mismanaged. It's too bad that so many good people are having to just find a pasture to go to.

Just curious...I know TAG has been gone for quite sometime, but did things change dramatically when they sold...or was it a non event?

gret,

Things began to take on an ominous look just as soon as the Founder and his 3 ring circus was beginning to not be able to hide amateur hour from Cessna and their new GE style management. TAG was a complete non event in comparison.

Latest resources

Back