• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am hearing from folks 45 furloughs and 13 downgrades in April.

Here is some food for thought for the folks who think we are not going to close our doors. The company that I fly contract for is having serious maintenance issues with their soveriegn, so Cessna gave us initially a citationair jetcard last week. The director of maintenace in Wichita told us since Citationair would not be able to most likely supply us with the lift we need, that they would get us a jetcard with someone else. Not knowing I work for CA, I asked why they would not be able to supply lift? His exact words were "they are being shut down". The sad part is, everyone out there knows it, but our management does not have the class to tell us. It was a good job while it lasted. Atlas here I come.

Last edited:
I think he may be looking for a job himself. Management guys need to feed their families also.

Then he should help his fellow pilots out and look the other way. Those kind of actions can get you hurt. Like we aren't trying to feed our families too. A tool like Jeff just needs to find a new career in A$$ Kissing.

For all the award winning yellow tie dudes, an ACP has announced that he will be at the WIA conference looking for guys who called in sick during those days. Even though they've said to go to Plan B looks like they're interested more in Plan FU for the pilots. I'll pay $100 bucks cash to the guy who films himself telling the management A-hole to F himself.

If he has half a brain he will be there - with his resume in hand like everyone else. Just another "big fish" in a drying up pond.

Here is some food for thought for the folks who think we are not going to close our doors. The company that I fly contract for is having serious maintenance issues with their soveriegn, so Cessna gave us initially a citationair jetcard last week. The director of maintenace in Wichita told us since Citationair would not be able to most likely supply us with the lift we need, that they would get us a jetcard with someone else. Not knowing I work for CA, I asked why they would not be able to supply lift? His exact words were "they are being shut down". The sad part is, everyone out there knows it, but our management does not have the class to tell us. It was a good job while it lasted. Atlas here I come.

?: Where did you hear that?

A: The internet.

Q: The internet?

A: Yea, they cant print anything on the internet that isnt true.

Q: Really? Where did you hear that?

A: The internet.

:laugh:

I'm calling BS on this one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back