• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blaming the Union for any of this is rich...

You know if you had paid attention (which you obviously willfully did not.) that none of what is happening now is under the control of the IBT or the Negotiating Committee. Until we have a ratified CBA, management can do as they please. This was exhaustively explained over and over again. it's all part of the RLA which is Federal Law, also not under the control of the Union(s) either.

I marvel that you are so willingly exposing how ignorantly lazy you really are. You can be anti union, whatever, but it would help your credibility tremendously if you at least had a clue about the process before spouting off.

You're dead ********************ing wrong, Ohgoon, Rigger's 'da man. He's got a good bead on things. it's that damned union's fault. THEY lost $40 million, THEY furloughed, THEY imposed 8/6, etc . . . . get a clue, Ohgoon!!! ;)

You're dead ********************ing wrong, Ohgoon, Rigger's 'da man. He's got a good bead on things. it's that damned union's fault. THEY lost $40 million, THEY furloughed, THEY imposed 8/6, etc . . . . get a clue, Ohgoon!!! ;)

Oh you're right, my apologies to him. How could I forget how much love SO, BS and Phildo and their clown show had for all of us. If only the Teamsters hadn't made em cry, they would still be here making it all better...:laugh: :puke:

Has anyone ever seen the mythical non-compete clause?

They don't tell us anything over here ....

Now that is a very valid question??

Wonder how he would respond on that new "Ask Phil" thing. Can't you just feel the love?

Last edited:
To the CA pilots...

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

FYI - I recently met a former CA pilot just hired by Spirit and he seemed quite happy flying the Airbus. Sounds like Spirit would welcome more CA pilots and they are growing big time...

Last edited:
Big expansion plans to be announced soon?

Heard a rumor that Citation air is planning an announcement regarding growth and expansion. Cessna has been anxious to announce these aggressive changes as their sinking vessel of money is in desperate need of rescue.

The expansion consists of a rapid growth in the number of pilots being furloughed and an unprecedented number of aircraft being released from the ever shrinking fleet of evil private jets.

Has this ship of fools finally run aground?

For all the award winning yellow tie dudes, an ACP has announced that he will be at the WIA conference looking for guys who called in sick during those days. Even though they've said to go to Plan B looks like they're interested more in Plan FU for the pilots. I'll pay $100 bucks cash to the guy who films himself telling the management A-hole to F himself.

Latest resources

Back