• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are welcome!!!!! Process works just about the way I figured it would......LOL

Yea, but your an idiot. So who cares what you "figure".

Is that your little red peaner out there at the end of your hand? Keep rubbing, you might eventually get a clue.

It is ..."Yea, but you are an idiot."

Geez...if your going to come out an hammer somebody, lettuce get it right.

rigger,

You can bad mouth and blame the union for not saving your bacon all you want. Fact is, if the drive had gotten started earlier, there may have been provisions in place to prevent what has happened, and what is going to happen in the future from happening with such short notice. Your blame should be aimed at the new head of Cessna, he is the one who wants the habitually money losing CA shut down. He has orders to make "X" number of dollars. If there is a drag on the positive numbers, they must be eliminated. Don't even try to blame the IBT being voted in as a reason for the changes. There is no CBA in effect to have any negative impact on the bottom line. They have managed to lose $40 million a year on their own. That is a fact.

X

Your blame should be aimed at the new head of Cessna, he is the one who wants the habitually money losing CA shut down.

With respect, X, it was O'Neill and Bull Schitz that did this. Phildo (rhymes with . . . ) ain't much help. Cessna's to blame in that they took too long to get rid of those tools. Maybe if they'd paid better attention it could have been fixed.

Last edited:
With respect, X, it was O'Neill and Bull Schitz that did this. Phildo (rhymes with . . . ) ain't much help. Cessna's to blame in that they took too long to get rid of those tools. Maybe if they'd paid better attention it could have been fixed.

You are right. Originally, the first two smooth-talked all, employee, customers and Cessna. I did not mean for it to sound as though I let them off the hook. I don't.

Well I for one am glad the Union stopped this from Happening.......ooooops they missed that one, Ah Heck I like working more days.....I wont stress day 7 any more!!!! That is representation!!!

Glad they are doing it for me....I could never have worked out working more days for no more money......in fact I bet I would never ever be able to negotiate a pay decrease and more days worked!!!!

Money well spent!

Blaming the Union for any of this is rich...

You know if you had paid attention (which you obviously willfully did not.) that none of what is happening now is under the control of the IBT or the Negotiating Committee. Until we have a ratified CBA, management can do as they please. This was exhaustively explained over and over again. it's all part of the RLA which is Federal Law, also not under the control of the Union(s) either.

I marvel that you are so willingly exposing how ignorantly lazy you really are. You can be anti union, whatever, but it would help your credibility tremendously if you at least had a clue about the process before spouting off.

Last edited:

Truer words have never been spoken anywhere when it comes to this issue. Those two are the poster children for "How do we know when a CEO is lying? Their lips are moving..." What's even more disheartening is that if it's really true that CA never turned a profit, then why did Cessna allow it to continue without making changes sooner? There must have been other values at play that are now no longer considered relevant.

Something does not add up and it has nothing to do with collective bargaining or voting in the Teamsters. That last notion is just laughable...

Truer words have never been spoken anywhere when it comes to this issue. Those two are the poster children for "How do we know when a CEO is lying? Their lips are moving..." What's even more disheartening is that if it's really true that CA never turned a profit, then why did Cessna allow it to continue without making changes sooner? There must have been other values at play that are now no longer considered relevant.

Something does not add up and it has nothing to do with collective bargaining or voting in the Teamsters. That last notion is just laughable...

I think the missing piece of the puzzle your looking for is the non-compete clause that was inserted into the agreement Cessna signed as part of the very large aircraft order with NJ.

Cessna sold the pilots down the river.

The fact that many CA pilots seem to have missed this is astonishing to me.

Oh right, I forgot... It's the unions fault.

Credulity makes us our own worst enemy as pilots. Irony is, management counts on it every time. And many, like rigger deliver the goods, right on schedule.

Last edited:
I think the missing piece of the puzzle your looking for is the non-compete clause that was inserted into the agreement Cessna signed as part of the very large aircraft order with NJ.

Cessna sold the pilots down the river.

The fact that many CA pilots seem to have missed this is astonishing to me.

Oh right, I forgot... It's the unions fault.

Credulity makes us our own worst enemy as pilots. Irony is, management counts on it every time. And many, like rigger deliver the goods, right on schedule.

Dead on, Praetorian! At least we're finally getting something for all the years of "award winning" yellow tie service.

Latest resources

Back