• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope for my former co-worker's sake you are right. I would sure as hell be actively looking elsewhere if I were in their shoes - not based based on a single internet posting but on the totality of what has happened at CA over the last year and continues to happen today.

How are they going to justify keeping FU with such a low pilot count? TF back to HPN full time? My, that could get a bit uncomfortable...:nuts:

X

How are they going to justify keeping FU with such a low pilot count? TF back to HPN full time? My, that could get a bit uncomfortable...:nuts:

X

A very nasty rumor, although one that brings sunshine into my darkened day, is that he is gone....

TF is leaving. He is going to Hoppajet. Before you ask C680. Source? TF himself. I bet he wishes he Had not given up his United number now.

?: Where did you hear that?

A: The internet.

Q: The internet?

A: Yea, they cant print anything on the internet that isnt true.

Q: Really? Where did you hear that?

A: The internet.

:laugh:

I'm calling BS on this one.

My source was the Director of maint at Cessna in Wichita like i mentioned in my post. OH! He probably doesn't know anything though. The guys in 3 American lane will let you know the truth. HA! AT least i like your optimism.

Call BS all you want. He is in china now, 13 hour time difference let me now how that works for you. Lol. I know you meant a different BS but i could not resist.

Q. Will there be additional compensation for Day Eight?

A. There will be no additional compensation for Day Eight. (BBBWWWAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!)

Q. Will overtime still be available?

A. Yes, when there is an operational need and it will remain an available option. (Or we might just force you to do it . . .) Sidenote: I'm really looking forward to 9 on. Hey, gotta' do my part so the *ildo's get their bonuses!

Q. What is the benefit of adding a Day Eight to the current tour cycle?

A. Increased productivity without increased costs. (To make sure Phildo gets his bonus from Cessna.)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back