• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Praetorian, I've made an extra effort not to pick on you lately, but this response is beneath you. You can't make that big of a deal about the proper use of "there, their, and they're right after you make the same mistake and not expect to be called on it. Even OHGOON says it's fair.

OHGOON obviously writes well. I think he can handle it.

Yea me too because, unlike gret, I don't think you do the message board thing for a living.

But don't presume to know what is "beneath" me. You really have know idea.

So breath easy. My only real point was that, all grammatical rhetoric aside, the wife beater guy is not worth your time, or the damage you do to your credibility by seemingly defending him.

But if that's hard for you, by all means, bring it on. I can also "handle it".

I didn't defend him, mention him, or comment one way or another. Get a grip. My comment was one sentence on the proper use of word there. I mean their... err they're. You really are quite paranoid aren't you?

Yea me too because, unlike gret, I don't think you do the message board thing for a living.

But don't presume to know what is "beneath" me. You really have know idea.

So breath easy. My only real point was that, all grammatical rhetoric aside, the wife beater guy is not worth your time, or the damage you do to your credibility by seemingly defending him.

But if that's hard for you, by all means, bring it on. I can also "handle it".

I'm sitting here minding own business watching the WSOP on ESPN and all of sudden I see my handle flash by...what the heck did I do?

I'm sensitive and won't be able to sleep well this evening because of this lame attempt to bait me into a discussion.

or to the damage that has... vs "to damage the has..." Karma is a bitch as X-Rated pointed out to me earlier...:)

Good evening OHGOON...not sure if karma had anything to do with it...was rewriting the final sentence when my best friend barked because he needed to do his business outside and I hit reply without proofreading.

Weak excuse I know...but it is true...normally make these types of errors when I've had a couple of gin and tonics.

Not to be petty and stoop to your level, but what the heck-

"Unbridled"...?....Geez...I thought you represented the other end of the horse. :)

Couldn't help myself and I do apologize....;)

Latest resources

Back