• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cleveland Spin Machine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just heard today that the Global guys received a $20,000 pay raise. Not a bonus, but a raise. Anyone else hear this?

It must be getting difficult for them to find and retain crewmembers for the position who meet their desired demographic. (and we all know what that demographic is).

I wonder how short on pilots we really are. I have been off for a couple of days and they still show me crewing a plane. Fudging the numbers?

Let me guess, his number for Red Label was about to come up?

What I don't get is why RH refuses to let the several people I've heard from who want out if the program to leave if there are so many chomping at the bit.

If I were a guy waiting on an RL spot, I'd be pestering RH with this question. But then again I'd also be asking why, if RL is so spectacular, some people are just so tired of the program. (Granted maybe it's just something particular to the Legacy since most of the complaints are regarding pairings and the lack of "depth" in the fleet and training/management.) Either way something smells fishy. Maybe they feel they couldn't do anything to clue the Arbitraitor into what a sham this whole house of cards really is...

RH Has stopped his weekly update of the list. He's not responding to emails. There is more than just him putting off the guys who want out.

RH Has stopped his weekly update of the list. He's not responding to emails. There is more than just him putting off the guys who want out.

Maybe he finally realized that he should take the names off of those who have long since left Flexjet. That could take some time considering the exodus that's taking place.

The real question here is how much more time and money is Onesky willing to spend in the name of Break the Union, it is one mans will and ego against 700 oops make that about 600 pilots. Unfortunately Onesky can not fly airplanes without pilots and the Union isn't going anywhere, a reasonable man would have understood this after a multitude of cases lost in federal court and a multitude of arbitrations lost. So what has he gained? Certainly not the good will of the pilots or the Union for that matter.

Regardless of how you feel about RH - whether you love him or you hate him - you have to admit at times he can be dumber than a box of rocks. If he literally didn't fall out of a tree he would still be on the line with the rest of us. For you flight options guys that is a literal statement. Ask a FlexJetter someday to fill you in on the details.

My inkling is that Red Label is too effed up right now for RH to make heads or tails of it. That is why he stopped with the weekly updates. He can't figure out who still here, who's gone, who's an FoK, who's an SOL and what children refuse to work with each other.

The problem is you almost have to feel sorry for the dude. The only thing that has saved his job thus far has been the predictions Kenn will waste him like a red headed stepchild.

But the Master likes results and the refusal of Weingarten rights was the company's first stronghold. That effort is now toast. Farquaad is sure to be p!ssed and gathering up the candy buttons in his rifle. With the company's failure after failure, and legal loss after loss becoming more evident, his house of cards is collapsing all around him. Who knows how bad the carnage will be when Farquaad unleashes his fury.

Many pilots have seen the light. Some chose to stay and fight to make this a respectable place to work. Others understand there will be a constant battle and have chosen to leave. There are several pilots that have been hired into the pool and are just waiting for a class date. After investing valuable time in updating resumes, and filling out applications, I don't think they are going to look back. Taking a pay cut the first year is a small price to pay for better working conditions. More announcements this month from 3 more that are leaving.

Latest resources

Back