• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Big January Bid at SWA for AT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you can't pick up straight from Elitt, you're not doing it right. I'll leave that for you to figure out on your own. That's as much help as you're getting from me (competition and all).

How about one of our Captains that set the record with over 300 TFP last year. He came close last month, but with only 9 days off and the new 117 rules hit 285 TFP. That's $54,000 for the month of June, it only works if you know the game well.

Hummer
If you're trying to pickup on the FO side in ATL or MCO then that currently is a challenge due to the super senior soon to be captains, the fact that Kelly shuttered the base, and the 717s are being sent to DAL.

Pretty much the rest of the bases is a cornucopia of OT for Cappies and FO's, especially in June, July and August.

Hummer
If you're trying to pickup on the FO side in ATL or MCO then that currently is a challenge due to the super senior soon to be captains, the fact that Kelly shuttered the base, and the 717s are being sent to DAL.

Pretty much the rest of the bases is a cornucopia of OT for Cappies and FO's, especially in June, July and August.

I'm in DAL and I think the prob here is they farm out the flying to HOU. I'm not disputing that I can't get trips or pick up time. I can get the time. I just want to get it well in advance. not SNOT. If I was younger and single the open time system would be a fun game. But I like to make plans and have a life outside of flying.

I'm in DAL and I think the prob here is they farm out the flying to HOU. I'm not disputing that I can't get trips or pick up time. I can get the time. I just want to get it well in advance. not SNOT. If I was younger and single the open time system would be a fun game. But I like to make plans and have a life outside of flying.

God forbid right?
;)

But I think you are missing that there is a way to pick up those trips as soon as elitt opens for straight time.

Several have tried to tell you, keeping their loosely held secret- but we promise, you can do what you want
Just an annoying extra step and maybe ought to be addressed- but it's easy enough

It's easier to just have someone show you than try and explain it here- not hard man

Farming it out to other bases is a whole other issue

God forbid right?
;)

But I think you are missing that there is a way to pick up those trips as soon as elitt opens for straight time.

Several have tried to tell you, keeping their loosely held secret- but we promise, you can do what you want
Just an annoying extra step and maybe ought to be addressed- but it's easy enough

It's easier to just have someone show you than try and explain it here- not hard man

Farming it out to other bases is a whole other issue

Thanks Wave. I'll play with the trip trading in elitt. As you describe, it's a work around to something that could be much simpler.

Plus are we forgetting the monthly open time window

Ive never used it

For every idea that might help a junior person such as right of return, vac block bidding, mini bases there are many more senior pilots that would be harmed so there will never be a change. Reserves owning a trip might change from what I heard vs now where a line holder can take your trip which for me is fine but for those checking out of a hotel is not ok.

If you want to get that two day trip in addition to your current schedule through the ELITT do the following....... Highlight the three day/four day trip that you want to swap then select the two day and another filler three day to swap. Once you have processed the trade immediately highlight your filler three day and swap back to your original three/ four day that you had and swap back. You have now effectively picked up the two day that you wanted without dealing with dot/snot and whatever acronym they have

Latest resources

Back