The Big January Bid at SWA for AT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet this Commodore keeps running.

Look, ELITT could be better, but compared to PBS, and some of the AT versions of their schedule, I'll take ours any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Having 15-25% of a pilot group on reserve isn't a quality of life I want, nor does it promote good paying trips.

The resistance to any kind of change for the better around here is just amazing sometimes. No wonder management gets everything they want with nothing in return.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ELITT, TTGA...it's all crap. I can't believe SWA pilots let themselves get stuck with this obsolete museum piece.

It works beautifully if you're smart enough to figure it out. Fortunately many are not. It's not for the Obama entitlement generation....more for those who are willing to work hard to better their situation.

I'll bite. Trips are posted in Ellit but you can't pick them up. You can only trade with them if you have overlap. Open time is only available 4 days out. Can't speak for anyone else but it would be nice to make schedule changes more than 4 days out. Makes things at home go smoother. I'm OK with flying straight time, as premium is often beyond my reach (or flexibility). I would like Ellit to be available for trade and pick up at straight time after monthly open time (sap 2 for trannies). And keep the 4 day window the same for premium bidding. Not sure what the big deal is with that.

Latest resources

Back