The Avros are gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilot4nwa said:
Dodge, With an asinine claim like that you just blew what little credibility, if any, you had here. For you to suggest that XJ Chief Pilots asks pilots to bend drinking rules in order to maintain schedule integrity is beyond absurd. To further claim that they "violate that book everyday and advise pilots to violate it" just completely drives home the fact that you are a total imbecile.
I believe he is saying that maybe the CP's ask us to bend the FOM in other areas, not in drinking. For example, "We've got a ferry permit and you're gonna fly home part 91, so 30/7 doesn't apply. Bring the plane home so we can keep our metrics up."

pilot4nwa said:
Dodge, With an asinine claim like that you just blew what little credibility, if any, you had here. For you to suggest that XJ Chief Pilots asks pilots to bend drinking rules in order to maintain schedule integrity is beyond absurd. To further claim that they "violate that book everyday and advise pilots to violate it" just completely drives home the fact that you are a total imbecile.
Uh, I don't even now how to respond to this. I must of struck a nerve with the extent of the name calling.

Of course C.P.s are not going to advise breaking the law for a beer, but they have/do/will advise pilots to break the law with duty limits, rest limits. Mine was specifically about a random drug test were the C.P. told a blatant lie with regards to required rest when I was trying to take the legal course of action. They will even forge a medical from time to time.

I realize now that I need to draw pictures when speaking in the company of the mainline pilots. I will be much more precise in my phrasing to avoid confusing the gods of aircraft.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back