The ASA Dulles Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow,

Skynation is really going out on a limb! That's some prediction.

Dojet, I would have agreed with you on the Obama/Chicago factor but he is blowing his political capital faster than a 16 year old on his first ...

Not to mention America is out of cAsh, but Skywest Inc isn't !

Medeco

No Sam, nobody has said we are doing it already. Jealous much? It has been said by many people that top managers have directly told people that the deal is done, and the announcement will be made formally as soon as the papers are signed. Maybe it's not true, who knows. But people are only speculating on what they have been told. You act like we're all making this up......like it's 'imaginary'.

Considering that SH is a known d-bag with a propensity for lying and that an advance leak of sensitive insider information like this would put some extremely harsh scrutiny on him from his superiors it all looks like psychological ploy to get the pilot group under his thumb. It was even delivered in the traditional ploy fashion, the recurrent class speech. This way the actual words that were said get jumbled up in hearsay and peoples hopes and dreams get inserted into the story. Seems to be working too. Even the harshest critics of ASA management are dancing in the streets.

Yep, while I do hope it pans out, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's another 900 senario where we just weren't "right" for the deal.

Scenario, as in "scene".

But something to consider, considering where UAL is headquartered, and where the current president is "from", does anybody REALLY think that UAL would be allowed to go out of business?

UAL is headquartered in Kenya?

Why? When you're non-reving in civies do you say "Hi" to every other passenger you see? Why should every "pilot" have to say "Hi" to every "pilot" they see in uniform? I'm a far cry from "Generation Me". I think it's more that the young kids think its "cool" that they're pilots and have to tell everyone, whereas the older generation could give a crap less.

Oooh!!! I'm a police officer!! Hi!!

dood.....You're a yambag. Look at harley riders, they wave at other harley riders. This is a small profession. Because you have NO personality, that's not my problem. Have some pride, learn some cooth...******************************

dood.....You're a yambag. Look at harley riders, they wave at other harley riders. This is a small profession. Because you have NO personality, that's not my problem. Have some pride, learn some cooth...******************************

:eek::laugh:

Latest resources

Back