• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The ASA Dulles Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just found out that ASA is NOT getting planes out of IAD, its going to Chatauqua with the crj's they have been retiring from Continental Express. Heard it from upper management at Delta when i was golfing with them

Just found out that ASA is NOT getting planes out of IAD, its going to Chatauqua with the crj's they have been retiring from Continental Express. Heard it from upper management at Delta when i was golfing with them

United discusses internal affairs with Delta??? Interesting.

I guess this rumor had officially died down. Or, are we still waiting for "the announcement" soon?

What ever happened to professional courtesy or heck, just being professional and looking someone in the eye if they say hello to you? You don't have to buy them coffee or ask them how their trip is going, but returning a hello? Grow up.

That's a lesson the Delta pilots could really learn. You could ride the escalator with them or be next to them waiting for the train, and they'll ignore you up until the moment they find out they have to ask you for the jumpseat for them to get home.

maybe its just you. ive had conversations with just about any pilot i wind up in close quarters with. delta, at, hell even the koreans once. but if you want me to wink at you every time i see you strutting down the concourse hoping pretty girls notice you then your out of luck, i got places to be. youve been watching bikers wave at each other on the highways too much.

dood.....You're a yambag. Look at harley riders, they wave at other harley riders. This is a small profession. Because you have NO personality, that's not my problem. Have some pride, learn some cooth...******************************

im gonna get some tats and a big zztop beard too... then ill wave at you, and you, and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you

maybe its just you. ive had conversations with just about any pilot i wind up in close quarters with. delta, at, hell even the koreans once. but if you want me to wink at you every time i see you strutting down the concourse hoping pretty girls notice you then your out of luck, i got places to be. youve been watching bikers wave at each other on the highways too much.

So ironic of you. I remember flying with you while you damn near sat in my lap trying to look at the college aged girls walking up the jetbridge to get on our flight. Hell, you ever turned and said "War Eagle" out the cockpit door to the girl wearing an Auburn sweatshirt. The FA wanted to punch you in the mouth for acting like that.

I guess this rumor had officially died down. Or, are we still waiting for "the announcement" soon?
Remember, the lawyers said it has to say hush hush until the "official" announcement. ;-) either that or it's actually a full-fledged internet rumor!?

So ironic of you. I remember flying with you while you damn near sat in my lap trying to look at the college aged girls walking up the jetbridge to get on our flight. Hell, you ever turned and said "War Eagle" out the cockpit door to the girl wearing an Auburn sweatshirt. The FA wanted to punch you in the mouth for acting like that.

Yeah, that sounds like that guy.

Latest resources

Back