• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The ASA Dulles Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So ironic of you. I remember flying with you while you damn near sat in my lap trying to look at the college aged girls walking up the jetbridge to get on our flight. Hell, you ever turned and said "War Eagle" out the cockpit door to the girl wearing an Auburn sweatshirt. The FA wanted to punch you in the mouth for acting like that.
Hell I want to punch him in the mouth and I've never met him! Can't wait to fly with him.

Just you wait! It's quite a trip..............

thanks cameron...

and for the guy who flew with me... how is that ironic? you think im the guy who says hey to everyone?? well i am very extroverted at times but when you pass 1000 pilots a day you dont really want to say hey to every one. that doesnt mean you dont every say hi to any of them though.... i dont know why i even bother with this reply, i know what will happen.

wasnt this thread about SH and United?? lets go back to that... my bad for adding fuel to the fire by picking on the guy for complaining about no one saying hi to him. that was wrong of me.

by the way, the best explanation i can think of for the delta pilots not making eye contact with you, for those who it really bothers for some reason, is because of a strong military influence. in the military if someone is in civilian clothes then rank is unknown and therefor is not acknowledged. its nothing personal, just cultural. just like its a cultural thing for people to be so aggressive in slamming others on this website, even i did it and its not even my character usually but for some reason it comes out quicker on here.

ok... now back to the original topic of this thread.

James,

Pay the ten bucks and get anonymous.

by the way, the best explanation i can think of for the delta pilots not making eye contact with you, for those who it really bothers for some reason, is because of a strong military influence. in the military if someone is in civilian clothes then rank is unknown and therefor is not acknowledged. its nothing personal, just cultural. just like its a cultural thing for people to be so aggressive in slamming others on this website, even i did it and its not even my character usually but for some reason it comes out quicker on here.

ok... now back to the original topic of this thread.

Good post.

Latest resources

Back