• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The $10 fare is here...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm...not that i give a rip about either of those schools, but to save ya from any crap from buxflyr there RP, he went last in the fifth round, almost the sixth, but not quite there. :D

The Heisman is an individual award and it sure proved well for Troy Smith this year. He was drafted in what, the 6th round? Impressive.

Here is the most important fact anyhow:

Michigan 57 wins
Ohio State 40 wins
Ties 6

I can't wait to be at the game in Ann Arbor in November. The team with the most experienced QB always wins. This year that happens to be Michigan. Ohio State will be 10-3 in 2007. Michigan will be 12-1.

Half of those wins from Michigan are from before WWII.

I know michigan will be good this year, but as long as Llllloyd Carr is still at michigan, 5-1 in the last 6 years has a good chance to turn into 6-1! Keep Lloyd!

OK...so I dont work at Skybus, but I live in Columbus and on the radio the other day, they said Skybus sold 60,000 tickets the first day the website was up. Does that seem crazy to anyone else? Skybus is going to have their one shot at landing customer's loyalty on that first flight....wonder if it will work??

let's also remind everyone that quite few Skybus pilot were Gojet pilot.....
nothing else to add.

Is that a proven fact, or is that a FI rumor?

Fact = DT who was the Chief Pilot over at GoJet is now a checkairman (80,000 per year) over at Skybus and took around 5 pilots from GoJet the first month.

But who knows since then...........

Does it actually surprise you that this type of operation attracts GoJet pilots?

Latest resources

Back