• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The $10 fare is here...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pick up my bag and recheck it for the next flight?!?!?! WHAT???? There's a really good idea...:rolleyes: Not only will passengers have to go through security once, but they will have to stand going through that torture a second time. That makes four times for a round trip...Hmmmmm...yeah, brilliant idea there.

I think i saw that they were going to use the 319 with something like 156 seats in it...if that is correct, then god help them all...I feel very sorry for the poor soul who thinks he will be able to make it from CMH to the west coast without losing his sanity. We have 132 in our 319's, and it is still a bit of a squeez for the taller folks, now add 4 more rows of seats to that and take away A LOT of legroom...oh man.

pick up my bag and recheck it for the next flight?!?!?! WHAT???? There's a really good idea...:rolleyes: Not only will passengers have to go through security once, but they will have to stand going through that torture a second time. That makes four times for a round trip...Hmmmmm...yeah, brilliant idea there.

I think i saw that they were going to use the 319 with something like 156 seats in it...if that is correct, then god help them all...I feel very sorry for the poor soul who thinks he will be able to make it from CMH to the west coast without losing his sanity. We have 132 in our 319's, and it is still a bit of a squeez for the taller folks, now add 4 more rows of seats to that and take away A LOT of legroom...oh man.

There is a little more leg room on the Skybus seats due to the seatback pockets being removed down below which gives you a couple of inches....the pockets are built into the seat in front up top instead of down below where they normally would be.

bgaviator...
When do you start? I am looking to get all the info and it seems you know alot... When did you apply? How long is training? Do I wear epaulattes and a white shirt, or can I work in my current jammies? Thanks in advance..

Ohhhh:confused: , since when did a seat back pocket take up a couple of inches...last i saw, they were maybe 1/4" thick when empty, and even with our magazine, emergency card and sick sack, they only expand to maybe 1/2". How they plan on saving "a couple of inches" per seat by not having them is a mystery to me...probably everyone else out there as well. So i guess since they are going to be top mounted, they will have no IFE on their a/c...kinda the wrong way to go since everyone is coming out with more IFE options these days...plus they could charge for it to make more money...oh well, i guess having the f/a's peddling goods will be enough, or so they think. I'm also surprised they havn't thought of putting a pay for play system on their bathrooms..."drop in a quarter and we will give you 2 minutes in the lav, drop in 4 quarters and we will give you time for your morning dump." :D

How they plan on saving "a couple of inches" per seat by not having them is a mystery to me...probably everyone else out there as well.

They will be saving a couple of inches...throughout the entire aircraft. No one said per seat:D

OK, so a couple inches for the entire airplane...here's my math then. I'll give them saving 1" per row, which gives them another 22" to work with(based on our usage of 22 rows). Now that gives them the depth of 1 row of seats with about 6 inches of legroom added. Now lets assume you need that 16" per row for seats plus another 12" per row for legroom(yeah, that's pretty small), that means they need to squeez another 92" out of their airplanes, or 8 feet almost...now that already gives them the variance for the extra row of seats because of the missing seat back pockets...so where is this going to come from?

OK, so a couple inches for the entire airplane...here's my math then. I'll give them saving 1" per row, which gives them another 22" to work with(based on our usage of 22 rows). Now that gives them the depth of 1 row of seats with about 6 inches of legroom added. Now lets assume you need that 16" per row for seats plus another 12" per row for legroom(yeah, that's pretty small), that means they need to squeez another 92" out of their airplanes, or 8 feet almost...now that already gives them the variance for the extra row of seats because of the missing seat back pockets...so where is this going to come from?

No AFT lavs or Galley. Only the one Lav up front. All of the catering items will go in the overhead bins.....less room for carry-ons and more checked bags, at $5/bag.

no lavs. people buy bags to crap in. and then carry them off the plane. unless they pay extra and then they can give the bag to the fas.

no lavs. people buy bags to crap in. and then carry them off the plane. unless they pay extra and then they can give the bag to the fas.

And God forbid if you bring your own bag! By following the celebrities in their efforts to combat global warming, you will receive one square of TP in your purchased crap bag.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back