• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks Again ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't look at your career as a bus driver. Hopefully you see yourself as worth more than the 60k you may be making for the next decade or more.

I accept those wages despite my feelings of being worth 100K. The market determines what an employee is worth not a bank full of "union dues"
Sadly I will be earning 60k a year for a decade because a few greedy and overpaid pilots of previous generations were to financially retarded to fund their retirements and corporate d!cks like Turkey neck Tilton were allowed to drive airlines into the ground while walking away with skydive saviors.

Last edited:
So ALPA gets the blame for furloughs? Pure scapegoating. United is furloughing because they have crappy managament, no plan, and the economy is weak. Yet some people blame their union.

SCOPE!!!

Hey dumba$$, UAL pilots voted it in. Don't cry cause mainline is shrinking while express grows.

No, it's even worse. The MEC Chairman at United signed away the 70 seaters with out a pilot group or MEC vote......yes, he was voted out of office, but a little too late :mad:

No, it's even worse. The MEC Chairman at United signed away the 70 seaters with out a pilot group or MEC vote......yes, he was voted out of office, but a little too late :mad:

If you could explain to me how this is possible, and/or how the action hasn't been contested by the pilot group...I would really appreciate.

More of the same, until you guys start knocking some heads.

ALPO- AirLine Pilots thru Outsourcing
ALPA Officers will continually remind the membership that it is not only against the law, but expressly forbidden to "knock some heads" out of fear that ALPA National will be sued. Priorities are priorities...and National's rank well above those of the membership.

Woerth's "Live to Fight Another Day" slogan was just a figure of speech.

Another 175 UA pilots on the street Wednesday...for the second time. More to come in September too!

This while Express grows.

You and your fellow pilots voted for those scope concessions, not John Prater, not the Executive Council, and not the Executive Board. You made your own bed. Now lie in it.

And my 1.25% goes to what again?

Complaining about your union and you're so ignorant that you don't even know what you pay in dues? It's 1.95%, genius. Get informed.

You and your fellow pilots voted for those scope concessions, not John Prater, not the Executive Council, and not the Executive Board. You made your own bed. Now lie in it.
The joke that is ALPA. When there is a Union drive at stake...you're all "brothers"

When things go south, you're on your own. LOVE IT!

Latest resources

Back