Texas $1295 Multi Engine ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bobs98tlr said:
Ok so he doesnt have an add on the internet...What airport does he do training out of? The place in Texas? I want to do it there because i grew up there and have friends i can stay with while i get it done. Can i get it done in a week? ME with intrument/commercial add on? Thanks

Question 1.
hangerrat said:
BTW, Clyde is flying out of the Arlington Airport now, but I still did some training and the checkride at RedBird.

Question 2.
To add on a multi rating to your existing private, commercial, or to add a multi instructor rating to your CFI, It will only take two or three days with Clyde. As far as I know, he only does add-on ratings. You have to have an instrument or commercial single first. I hope you don't think you are gonna get the extra training of the Instument ticket and the commercial single ticket as well for $1200.

HangerRat said:
Question 1.

I hope you don't think you are gonna get the extra training of the Instument ticket and the commercial single ticket as well for $1200.

HAHAHA....Wouldnt that be sweet.

Thanks for the info HangerRat..

Does Don Scott still do checkrides?

bobs98tlr said:
HAHAHA....Wouldnt that be sweet.

Thanks for the info HangerRat..

no prob!

414flyer said:
Does Don Scott still do checkrides?

Don did my multi ride back in '99 and my ATP in '03. He still had his office at Deadbird in '03. Don't know if he is still there, poor old man. Poor guy seemed like he could barely breathe and thought I would have to help in into the airplane. Hope he is still doing ok.

PS Bell Helicopter is at Arlington Field also, Back in '03 I watched the Civilian Tilt rotor tool around doing test flights being chased by a MD500. It was pretty awesome. That thing sounds wicked.

Don't forget to catch a bite to eat at the restaurant on the field at Deadbird Airport if you take your checkride there with Don.

[FONT=&quot]Ok, after I Drop off this PA32-300 Near KPBI "Long Flight" I will be going to Texas unless someone knows of a place in Florida for the same ammount Before 12pm ET 02-28-06 My next stop is DFW and i have about a week to waste!

Thank's
[/FONT]

horsepower means nothing ..

Bring your duchess, seneca, semenhole, aztec and we'll race in my PA-30 w/ 2 160HP engines.

don't complain about HP and then expect the cheapest multi course. You're like those pax that want $69 RT between LAX and SFO and want a full service flight. Ain't gonna happen.

Sitting here in Arlington! I paid for the training got the books working on 3 hours of sleep gonna tough it out till arround 5pm and pass the hell out and wake up fresh in the morning to start day 1.

My weekend,

Pa32-300 from S98 Kennewick, Wa to F45 West Palm Beech, FL Arrive at 1pm hand over airplane check in to motel about 6pm walk to kinko's about 2 hours walk back another 2 hours, finish my paperwork about 1am fall asleep get woken up at 2am from the people partying next door have to be up at 4am to be at PBI by 5:15 deal with TSA B.S. I need some sleep!

RichardRambone said:
Anyone get their MEI? How much was that one?

Looking at their rate sheet looks to be $1295 also must have 12 hours PIC multi to begin.

Latest resources

Back