• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Texas $1295 Multi Engine ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde doesn't believe in things that don't work. His ad's have worked. It used to be called MEI. That was the whole name. OH, bring cash.

I grabbed some of his cards when I did my ATP back in 2003. The name on the card is "Clyde Fredrickson Multiengine training" Did I mention he wears nothing but black and reseembles the real man in black, Johnny Cash?

I was there in 2001, August. Do they still use the twin beech travel air's?

Tvc

for the same price you can do it in TVC Michigan. Tom Brady is one of the best MEI's I have ever flown with. Add some Michigan winter experience to your resume.

Check out the site

http://www.traverseair.com/

Oh, man, traverseair uses 150 Hp Apaches. Talk about negative climb!!

sky37d said:
Oh, man, traverseair uses 150 Hp Apaches. Talk about negative climb!!

maybe in the summer, but when its 15 F you can do 1000 fpm easy.

HMM.. . . Dallas or Michigan. . . thats an easy one, especially in the winter

Hmm 150HP Apache or Travellodge. . . . . . ummmm easy one also

I don't think I could fly the 150 Apache, the converted ones might be ok. . .
Go fly the apache if you want to be outrun by a C150 and outlclimbed by a grossed out C120. The saying ". . . . the second engine flies you to the crash site. . . ." was made with the Apache in mind.

At least Travelair is a Beech product that flies good and has a decent cruise speed.

1000FPM for a twin with two working engines. . .that must be a blast! What a rocketship!

HangerRat said:
HMM.. . . Dallas or Michigan. . . thats an easy one,
1000FPM for a twin with two working engines. . .that must be a blast! What a rocketship!

I have flown singles that can so more than 1000FPM I think Texas is the place to go no weather surprises like blizzards from the lake effect snow.

Thanks a bunch guys going to call him see if he can fit me in Sunday!

Wish I could use my wifes Marriot discount in texas :laugh: "I can with the traverse guy" + the traverse guy has seaplane also but not in the winter lake is frozen or somthing like that:mad:

If you ask them when you call, I think they will give you the names of some hotels in the area that they have good rates with. . .Good luck.

Ok so he doesnt have an add on the internet...What airport does he do training out of? The place in Texas? I want to do it there because i grew up there and have friends i can stay with while i get it done. Can i get it done in a week? ME with intrument/commercial add on? Thanks

Latest resources

Back