• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Texas $1295 Multi Engine ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember day 1 being a cram course, a 12 hour day, wondering if I was going to remember it all the next day.

Yes, please tell us how it is going for you.

sky37d said:
I remember day 1 being a cram course, a 12 hour day, wondering if I was going to remember it all the next day.

Yes, please tell us how it is going for you.

Yes, day 1 very long.

[FONT=&quot]Day 2, Complete

I have to hand it to them it's a first class operation they make you fell like a customer. They give you respect & and treat you with courtesy as a business should!
[/FONT]

NW_Pilot said:
[FONT=&quot]Day 2, Complete

I have to hand it to them it's a first class operation they make you fell like a customer. They give you respect & and treat you with courtesy as a business should!
[/FONT]

Cool stuff. You'll have to let me know how it went when you get back to Boregon.

MFR

Day 3 Went great Going to studdy till about 8pm CT then good night sleep check ride 1pm tomarrow I guess. Will fill you all in how it goes I know I am teriable on oral exams. I will try and relax!

My Mulit

I went there for my multi last week. I have never been treated the way I was there during my flight training, the customer service was excellent. I had Glen as my instructor. I flew in the night before and he picked me up from DFW and took me to the hotel. Next morning picked me up took me to the school, then offered me his own car everyday to go get lunch or whatever. After my checkride, I walked in and found out I could get home that day if could get to the DFW within an hour.....walked in asked how much a cab would cost, right then Clyde (working on a a/c) stopped what he was doing and said he was gonna take me. The school is legit, but if you dont intend on doing your part, dont go there as they expect you to want to do some studying.

Latest resources

Back