Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NYCPilot said:
With all this talk of male passengers of middle eastern descent, how would you, the airlines or flying public feel about a middle eastern pilot flying for a U.S. carrier. I've come across CFI's aspiring to be such, who were nice folks. Just wondering if they might have some difficulty attaining a flightdeck position because of thier appearance. Any experiences or stories you might care to share.

Right after 9/11 I was flying with a middle eastern FO and he got quite a bit of static going through security. I had to call for a supervisor and an airport cop to get the few who were giving him grief to back off. He works for the airline, he has been fingerprinted and background checked, he was part of my crew, and there was no excuse for his treatment. He thought it was funny, I didn't. OTOH, I completely agree with increased scrutiny of normal passengers meeting the same description.

MACH.83 said:
OUR MISSION SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT. Smash those little Rastards. Piss them off every way possible. PROFILE. PROFILE. PROFILE. Piss on thier KORAN, feed them ham sandwiches on the airplane, shave thier beards, rub bacon on the seats, scratch your cock before you shake thier hand, have the FA tell them to sit down and shut the buck up. IF THEY PULL OUT A CELL TAKE IT FROM THEM !!!!! slap them with a pork chop!! If they dont like it bend em over and shove a plunger up thier gasshole. !!!

That's awsome, where do I sign up!!!!

exchexflyer said:
If you do a search on this guy, he is the same one who wrote the flamebait on "ASA TO FURLOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You sound convincing in your narative, but your previous flamebait makes me think twice. By the way, I just got finished watching "Inside 911" On the National Geographic channel. It's very disturbing with no more info on the attacks, but more recordings from firefighters and police. Give us a flight number and a date!

Maybe you should research that again. I did reply to that post and I called the guy who wrote it an idiot. Look before you post.

MACH.83 said:
slap them with a pork chop!! If they dont like it bend em over and shove a plunger up thier gasshole. CAUSE GUESS WHAT if you go to the middle east they will snatch you're gass up take you to a fine hotel and cut your head off with a hacksaw blade. THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF !!!

I think I just swallowed my tongue laghing* at this.

Slap them with a pork chop! Priceless.

Aw look, Fareed is kwying. Here's a goat- relax later tonight. Still friends? Here, shake on it... GOTCHA!

*laughing, too.

KeroseneSnorter said:
Oh and by the way.......anybody against profiling young middle eastern men ages 18 to 35 is an idiot!!!!!

Open your eyes people, check your world events from the last 20 years.
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. The events are actual cuts from past history. They actually happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by a. Olga Corbitt b. Sitting Bull c. Arnold Schwarzenegger d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by: a. Lost Norwegians b. Elvis c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by: a. John Dillinger b. The King of Sweden c. The Boy Scouts d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4.In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: a. A pizza delivery boy b. Pee Wee Herman c. Geraldo Rivera d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by: a. The Smurfs b. Davy Jones c. The Little Mermaid d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by: a. Captain Kidd b. Charles Lindberg c. Mother Teresa d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: a. Scooby Doo b. The Tooth Fairy c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by: a. Richard Simmons b. Grandma Moses c. Michael Jordan d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by: a. Mr. Rogers b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems c. The World Wrestling Federation d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by: a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd b. The Supreme Court of Florida c. Mr. Bean d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against: a. Enron b. The Lutheran Church c. The NFL d. Muslim male extremists mostly ! between the ages of 17 and 40

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by: a. Bonnie and Clyde b. Captain Kangaroo c. Billy Graham d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

Nope, ........I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

Veemoh said:
Nope, ........I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

Just wait a few posts...One of the liberals will post "but what about McVeigh, that about the unibomber, what about the guy who bombed the ATL Olympics". It's just a matter of time.

Look at the beginning of the thread, someone already posted... "The Tim Mcviegh defense" to profiling.

atrdriver said:
Just wait a few posts...One of the liberals will post "but what about McVeigh, that about the unibomber, what about the guy who bombed the ATL Olympics". It's just a matter of time.

Profiling won't solve all the problems, but its better than what we are doing now

atrdriver said:
Just wait a few posts...One of the liberals will post "but what about McVeigh

For the love of god and country, it is NOT about 'liberals.' It's about folks that have no sense of reality or values. Re-read my posts in this forum (a page back) and think to yourself that a liberal wrote it.

You'll have a hard time believing it, but it's true.

**FTR: Micheal Moore is a tw@t, Kerry was (is) a douchebag, and John McCain is the biggest MAN in the senate forever and always (a true hero). But a political conservative I am not. Close to center, but left.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back