Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen up.

First of all this isn't the place for any security related discussions.

Toecutter,
Any idea where Norm Mineta spent his childhood years during WW2?

Secretary Mineta was confined to an internment camp in Wyoming. His crime? He was an American citizen of Japanese descent. Read a frigging history book sometime. Ever set foot on a college campus?

Now go put your white cape back on.

I can't believe how many idiots have FAA certs.

RampTower said:
Dude, that story has NOTHING on Smiling Paul's story. I mean he was the hero of the day according to him!

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/paulholte/terroristattack.html

"As I walked away, I felt proud, I had done a duty to our nation, I had done my part in getting this country back on it’s feet, I had prevented a terrorist attack!"

:rolleyes:
That story was great!! The guy that got held up at security is probably plotting revenge on Paul as we speak.

My guess would be that the terrorist will rig Paul's altimeter to read 29.85 at all times.

You know what came to mind when I read the quote attributed to the middle easterner? - "Security here won’t be a problem and we won’t have any trouble getting through'".

Perhaps he was making a reference to the line being short or non-existent. If he was an Arab terrorist something tells me he'd speak in Arabic or another language so his words couldn't be that easily overheard.

I have to wonder if the guy was even middle eastern. I always get a kick out of ignorant people referring to Hindu's from India as Islamic Arabs.

soup can said:
Yet you have one too, interseting cause your the biggest idiot in this forum.

Late

So you and Toecutter are pals?

Oh and I suppose you think it's a good idea to discuss security issues here on a public forum.

You might want to rethink who you're calling an idiot buddy.

Last edited:
Dave,

Ignorance is alive and well in america. None of these people have ever known anyone outside their race and thus, their knowledge is limited. I had a shiek guy getting of my plane and the next crew was talking about how that guy looked like a "terrorist." They had no idea about what a hindu, sikh, or muslim believe. They just had this ignorant view, much like the people on this board.

The far right needs to hate people to further their cause. Either it be the native americans, african americans, japanese, or any other group that doesnt fit the profile.

Dispatcher121, you can not go around and install american values on the rest of the world. Its very ethnocentric of you and others to think that what is good for us, is good for others. You kill american soldiers lives and civilians to further your greedy values in order to push racist agendas by an administration that is about wealth and greed and not about the democratic values.

And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of
the press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status
or any status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that contributes to the good of the world.

You just talked about profiling and doesnt that take away the rights of individuals according to the high courts and judicial reviews. Yet, you talk about freedom. Hypocricy through Democracy.

Name me one christian, western country that has not pillaged native people, enslaved people, and committed genocide and i will answer your question.

pookie said:
You just talked about profiling and doesnt that take away the rights of individuals according to the high courts and judicial reviews. Yet, you talk about freedom. Hypocricy through Democracy.

Name me one christian, western country that has not pillaged native people, enslaved people, and committed genocide and i will answer your question.

Please tell me how profiling at an airport security checkpoint is taking away someones rights. Flying is NOT a right. And even if it was, profiling is simply picking those who fit a description for further scrutiny. So those that fit whatever description have to get wanded and have their bags hand checked. SO WHAT???? Pilots have been putting up with that since 9/11, so I would say that I have been the "victim" of profiling for the past 4 years. No ones rights would be violated by profiling at the airports. The best way to improve security isn't to find the weapons, it's to find the terrorists.

pookie said:

The Natural: What is...Greenland and the Vatican?

Alex: That is correct!!

The Natural: Thank you Alex, I'll take liberals who enjoy whining and take for
granted the privelage it is to be American for 200!

Latest resources

Back