Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pookie said:
You just talked about profiling and doesnt that take away the rights of individuals according to the high courts and judicial reviews. Yet, you talk about freedom. Hypocricy through Democracy.

If you are referring to the individuals right to blow up aircraft being taken away ...then yes, profiling does take away rights.

EDIT to remove a rant that would not penetrate his thick skull anyhow.

Last edited:
pookie Ignorance is alive and well in america. None of these people have ever known anyone outside their race and thus said:
And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of
the press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status
or any status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that contributes to the good of the world.[/i]

You just talked about profiling and doesnt that take away the rights of individuals according to the high courts and judicial reviews. Yet, you talk about freedom. Hypocricy through Democracy.

Pookie,

Some shiek guy? You kill American soldiers lives?

Where are you from? Are you trying to use the system of liberty to deflect the fact that you're racially profiled? Are you playing this "Sikh, Muslim, Sunni/Shi'ite, etc." trivia game because you, in fact, look exactly like my enemy?

Well, okay then. I'll ask the mods for a sticky to set up a fund for you to go to Beirut, Kandahar, Tikrit, and any other catbox of a dump with a couple extra bucks for you to stay... forever.

All you have to do is shed this tiresome burden of being persecuted here in America, this atrocious job, these backwater Bible-thumpers that just don't understand what a human's rights are, Starbucks, Super Tuesday, cable television, running water, and toilets that flush. Oh! You get more sand, less tolerance for your Westernization, decent food becomes a special and exciting new challenge, a few folks watching your every move kindly called "morality police," a rather shakier economy, weather that goes from blistering sun to raining cluster bombs...

Get the F outta here.

The Quran, or Q'ran, or Kooorayann (I'm Texan)- who give's a wet slap? Why not the Bhagavad Gita? Why not the Book of The Dead? Or the Principia Mathematica? Or even tastier books by Chomsky, Russel, Einstein, Gould, Proust... the list goes on. Jesus is a prophet in Islam, too... We're all the same danmed religion, rooted in Abraham's covenant with a Creator. Now go kill yourselves! YAY!

How ignorant is that, to slam the country that brings you more opportunity than any other on earth, yet you force yourself into the myopic, dimwit view of another arbitrary viewpoint?

Get outta here. You're exploiting the system to illicit sympathy in the shadow of a world that just doesn't like you. It sickens us, it ignores the demise of innocent US Citizens on US soil, it deflects the focus from the issue at hand to a smoke-screen of litigant claptrap and bleeding heart nonsense, and most of all,

IT OFFENDS US, WE THE MAJORITY, BECAUSE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THIS IS CAPABLE OF MAINTAINING A PRESENCE HERE LEGALLY AND THEY CAN DO IT AGAIN.

flying4food said:
What about Tim McVey???

What about:

1) 1972 Munich Olympics. 11 Olympic athletes killed

2) US embassy in Iran 1979, hostages for 444 days

3) US Marine barracks in Beirut 1983, 241 killed

4) Cruise ship Achille Lauro 1985, murdered disabled US citizen

5) 1985 TWA flight 847, Athens Greece, US Navy diver killed

6) 1986 and 1988 Pan Am 103, one hijacked killing 22 and one bombed killing 270

7) 1993 Would Trade Center bombed first time

8) 1988 US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania bombed

9) 9/11/01 enough said

73belair said:
In a source as in where it came from? It came from MY flight! You won't read about it in any papers or anything. I don't know how it was documented, but it was on MY flight. I didn't tell this story to start a race war. I told it so that people will be on the look out for things like I saw today. This sh1t was real man. You think we felt good about hearing that a middle eastern dude was acting sketchy and was trying to use a cell phone on and airplane? After the stuff that went down in England and the use of cell phones we were taking no chances.

I wonder if you would still divert the plane if it was a white male trying to use his phone at FL29?

You may be able to find the story in a news archive, but a Pinnacle CRJ had a disturbance in flight inbound to JFK back in March. Two men of Middle Eastern descent were requesting access to the flight deck and refused to follow crew instructions to take their seats for landing.

Crew declared an emergency and the men were arrested by the FBI, don't know the end result.

FlyingDawg said:
What about:

1) 1972 Munich Olympics. 11 Olympic athletes killed

2) US embassy in Iran 1979, hostages for 444 days

3) US Marine barracks in Beirut 1983, 241 killed

4) Cruise ship Achille Lauro 1985, murdered disabled US citizen

5) 1985 TWA flight 847, Athens Greece, US Navy diver killed

6) 1986 and 1988 Pan Am 103, one hijacked killing 22 and one bombed killing 270

7) 1993 Would Trade Center bombed first time

8) 1988 US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania bombed

9) 9/11/01 enough said

I think you are looking at this to narrowly, All I'm saying is you can't just focus on one group. Take for example Mr John Walker Lindh, the so-called American Taliban!!
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]American Taliban
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]January 16, 2002[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One of the most unexpected stories in the war on terrorism is that of American Taliban fighter John Walker. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
walker.jpg
Walker was a Taliban soldier, a part of the Islamic militia that ruled Afghanistan until U.S.-led forces defeated them in November. The U.S. military captured him during November airstrikes.[/font]

If this guy had taken a bath and cleaned up, he would look like your average white guy getting on an airplane!! Then what??? All I'm saying is we can't just focus on middle eastern looking men. What about the female bombers that brought down those airliners in the former Soviet Republics?? There are more incidents of women getting involved also.

All I'm saying is put down the telescope and look around!!!!!

Looks like we need some "Excedrin -for racial tension" on this board. It'll take you straight from "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" to "I WISH A MOTHER F*CKER WOULD!"

Flying for food does have a point.

I have had two different sets of air marshals on my flights into reagan national tell me they are equally concerned with terrorists from places like chechneya and southern asia. Al qaeda knock off groups, islamic jihad etc have no problem cooperating with other factions for the same goal. Special operation forces have spent alot of time and resources in places in southern asia from thailand to the southern phillipines to indonesia, West africa, including nigeria and mali where al qaeda has friends and resources. Further, Said Bahaji, Zakariya Essabar, Mounir el Motassadeq, Abelgani Mzoudi (all morrocan born) all had specific roles in sept 11 from searching the internet for inteligence gathering to personally communicating the dates for the attacks to al qeda leadership.

Point is there are plenty off other people that hate america, it is important to look through a pair of wide view binnoculars instead of a telescope.

Latest resources

Back