• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its called the FBI, DEA, CIA, NSA AND THE GOVERNMENT!!! Its up to them to do the back ground checks retard!!!

IF the country was what is was a few years ago all the middle eastern people including you would be in an INTERNMENT CAMP> so to appease you and your liberal trash we need to profile people that have not been here to long and a certain age group to start with. Hell i am fine with interment camps!!! I will bite on your tattoo idea. I would rather see it on your ugly forehead you pitiful nadless chump.

Last edited:
SOP FFDO send the fool to the cockpit door and have (them) knok politly. When you answer. GIVE THAT GITHCH SOME LEAD(Lets say 25 rounds) of USA WE AIN'T PLAYIN. Keep your MUSLIM HINEY off my airccaft, WELCOME to America you DUMB BASTARD. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FLIGHT you dead towel head DUCK !!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO RUB YOUR ROUNDS IN ( Bacon, Pork chops, or ANY PORK Product ---- Bonus for NUTS and COCK product!!!!!! ) They hate that because that negates the 40.0000.00000,0000 Virgin flight attendants in heaven. HAPPY HUNTING !!!!!!!

MACH.83 said:
SOP FFDO send the fool to the cockpit door and have (them) knok politly. When you answer. GIVE THAT GITHCH SOME LEAD(Lets say 25 rounds) of USA WE AIN'T PLAYIN. Keep your MUSLIM HINEY off my airccaft, WELCOME to America you DUMB BASTARD. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FLIGHT you dead towel head DUCK !!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO RUB YOUR ROUNDS IN ( Bacon, Pork chops, or ANY PORK Product ---- Bonus for NUTS and COCK product!!!!!! ) They hate that because that negates the 40.0000.00000,0000 Virgin flight attendants in heaven. HAPPY HUNTING !!!!!!!

You know.....I do believe alcohol may have been involved in that post.

Guess you voted JOHN KERRY FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you wife and kids are on next flight that gets TAKEN. Or maybe you're MUSLIM. SORRY, GO DUCK YOU'RE SELF. Hope you're my F-O when it all goes down cuase I got multiple tickets to heaven and you are on the UPGADE LIST !!! Grasshole ! Hope you like PIG NUT JUICE in you're Hollow point rounds cuase thats what you get MOHAMAD !!!

MACH.83, Is that directed towards me???? I was just referring to some of the language in your previous post and that maybe the moderators might not care for it, thats all. AND NO, I SUPPORT BUSH 100%

Midnight Flyer said:
agreed, but the liberals will never stand for it.

As somebody else said, it was a dry run...just to see how far they can go and if we've been slacking off any.

Easy for you to say. You'll know how it feels when white males get profiled for stupid $hit.

Latest resources

Back