• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you do a search on this guy, he is the same one who wrote the flamebait on "ASA TO FURLOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You sound convincing in your narative, but your previous flamebait makes me think twice. By the way, I just got finished watching "Inside 911" On the National Geographic channel. It's very disturbing with no more info on the attacks, but more recordings from firefighters and police. Give us a flight number and a date!

I didn't mean to insult you. It looked like a cut and pasted message, so I wondered if it was from an email or something. Sorry. Please keep us posted if you hear anything further about this guy. Scary stuff.

Any person who has not had their head buried to the neck in their bung hole in the last few years knows not to behave unusually on an airline flight.

AND you would have to be a total brain dead widgit with your head up the rectal orifice.....to be of mideastern descent and behave erratically while not expect to draw undesirable attention.

Let common sense prevail! Behave or get thrown off!

Bluto said:
I didn't mean to insult you. It looked like a cut and pasted message, so I wondered if it was from an email or something. Sorry. Please keep us posted if you hear anything further about this guy. Scary stuff.

Actually it was a cut and paste. I wrote it in Word so that I had a good spell check, and then pasted it on here. :) Sorry if it looked like I took it from somewhere.

Bluto said:
I agree, but using the word 'Jap' to describe an individual does. Additionally, I think it's foolish to focus only on people that look a certain way. How many white/non-arab looking terrorist sympathizers are there out there? Giving a pass to white folks, women, kids, etc. is not in the best interest of security. The TSA hasn't dropped the ball in this aspect, for once they are acting proactively instead of reactively.

How many old ladies or children do you see here?

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Do you see any similarities??

A little commuting story for you all, sitting on a 757 in back, hanging with a couple of the commuting dudes we started hearing some dude a couple of rows back making weird sounds etc......Personally I was thinking crap, here it goes.....An arab type looking male making weird noises like he's praying to who knows who....I look back, and few moments later, the dude starts foaming at the mouth. I yelled to a flight attendant, who runs towards the dude.....(ok, this is a couple of years ago, so we're thinking....fake out...here comes the attack).....so, the other flight attendant knows there are about 4 of us pilot dudes commuting and asks us to take up possitions....I head towards the cockpit door with one of the FA's, the others take positions around the plane. I'm turning back first class passengers who want to use the foward lav.....anyone coming close to the cockpit door....the FA's are talking to the pilots........WHEN......all of the sudden........it all comes out.........

The dudes brother comes back from the lav in the back, he's a doctor...It turns out that this dude is on meds for seizures, and because of the trip somehow missed taking a pill or two and was having a no crap seizure......his brother, the doc, took over and needless to say all was fine and the guy felt really bad for causing all the trouble....since they were sitting in an emergency exit row, we ended up switching with them..........

So you can take this story for what its worth........personally, well...I'll leave my opinion out.......but, any strange happenings on an airplane can't be taken lightly....in this situation it turned out to be nothing, but there is much crap going on out there......never relax.....

low-key said:
musta been a satellite phone.

PROFILING NEEDS TO BEGIN NOW, all terrorist acts in the last 20 years have been committed by young arab males, how much more destruction is it going to take????

agreed, but the liberals will never stand for it.

As somebody else said, it was a dry run...just to see how far they can go and if we've been slacking off any.

Halo_RJdriver said:
Yeah Bluto!!! Go Sing A Song Chill Out......my Grandfather Still Calls Them Japs And He Would Kick Your A$$
Profile All Middle Eastern Males That Have Not Been In This Country For Longer Than 20 Years!!!

How are you goimg to know how long they have been here? I know maybe we can make all Arab males who havent been here 20 years wear something to identify them...how about a pink crescent moon, or better yet maybe we can just tattoo the date they pass 20 years to their arm.

Just keep your eyes open guys.

Be safe.
FD

Latest resources

Back