Terror warning, keep your eyes out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bluto said:
The very aspects terrorists embody: namely, the belief that because a person is different, they are worth less. It's an extremely small-minded view and I'd expect better from aviation professionals, though I know better.

No Bluto, it's not that because they are different they are worth less, it's that because they might be a bigger threat. Big difference.

JoeMerchant said:
Using common sense instead of political correctness in national defense and airport security does not equal bigotry.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck......
icon24.gif

Toecutter said:
Its actually Norm Minetta's fault. Secretary of Transportation. A Bush appointee. He's a Jap. He felt that the Jap Americans had a bad break during WWII so he didn't want any profiling. I don't like Hillary either, but don't blame everything that goes wrong on democrats. Usually when something gets "F" ed up, its usually a republican.
Toe,

Besides being a racisit you are wrong about your facts. Secretary Mineta is a Democrat who was first appointed to the cabinet by President Bill Clinton as Secretary of Commerce. He also served in the U.S. House of Representatives as a Democrat for 20 years.

While I disagree with his views on racial profiling, I have a great deal of respect for his more than 30 years of public service. He and in fact all Americans of Japanese descent certainly deserve more respect than being called a Jap.

Besides, his son is a friend of mine and I don't appreciate your name calling.

D@mn guys stop all the racest back and forth. Flame this and Flame that. This board really has fallen apart, and I don't see the "moderators" doing much about it.
This post is about saftey for us, not about who like guns who doesn't, who likes bush who doesn't. ect. Keep it on topic.

Joe Pilot and Bluto,

If it makes you feel any better , I take back what I said and will not use the word "Jap" anymore. Now go back to watching Tora Tora Tora, I bet its your favorite movie. Especially towards the end when the Arizona gets blown up, I bet thats your favorite part of the movie.

I can verify that Delta (ASA) flight 4467 yesterday diverted to Knoxville, TN for "pax/bag removal from flight". At least that much of the story appears to be true.

Isn't it funny how we pick and choose which words offend us?

I mean no one's pissed that Chevy's (the restaurant) logo includes the phrase "Fresh Mex".

But imagine the uproar at something like "Benihana, Fresh Jap" or "Panda Express, Fresh Chink"

Well girls here's the FACTS. Islam dictates that you must DIE ! GOT IT !!! They don't care about you're family, kids, friends, or how cool you are. They will kill themself to kill you. They want CNN FOX and every other news orginization to broadcast thier mission completion to all thier buddies. (moral boost for the troops) OUR MISSION SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT. Smash those little Rastards. Piss them off every way possible. PROFILE. PROFILE. PROFILE. Piss on thier KORAN, feed them ham sandwiches on the airplane, shave thier beards, rub bacon on the seats, scratch your cock before you shake thier hand, have the FA tell them to sit down and shut the buck up. IF THEY PULL OUT A CELL TAKE IT FROM THEM !!!!! slap them with a pork chop!! If they dont like it bend em over and shove a plunger up thier gasshole. CAUSE GUESS WHAT if you go to the middle east they will snatch you're gass up take you to a fine hotel and cut your head off with a hacksaw blade. THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF !!!

Latest resources

Back