• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Signs It's Time to Retire From the Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#11 is when your ceo cuts your 401k matching reducing your pay from 45% less than the competitors to 48% just so they can afford to pay F&H.

#12 When you go to bed at home, you hang out a Due Not Disturb sign.

#13 When you eat a meal at home, you insist that it be served cold and you eat it in your lap.

#14 When your wife drops you off at the airport you tip her $3 ($5 if she gets your bag)

#15 When your kids knock on your bedroom door before 8am, you instinctively start yelling at them to read the do not disturb sign...and then follow up with a cell phone call to your wife in the other room to file a complaint.

#16 When you routinely use your blackberry while at home to email flightaware or Jetplan for current local wx conditions.

#17 When you understand fully why someone would rather land in the Hudson, than go back to TEB one more time...

Last edited:
what I find humorous

Fishman, while I generally find your posts insightful, I don't see the humor in Dooker's post.

What I find some humor in is the thought of, while laughing hysterically, explaining to an f/o like Dooker, how MX is going to have pry my cold dead hands from the thrust levers and tiller, before I voluntarily give up my seat to a whiny slug like him.

#19 You always have to ask the FO to get the ATIS as there is too much feedback on your hearing aid.

#20 You advise TSA that you are exempt from the body screening arch, as it might cause problems with your pacemaker.

Keep 'em coming!! :D

You use security tape on your doors at home and in your car.

You wear the same ugly polo shirt and same pair of jeans every night for your entire week at home...

;)

Latest resources

Back