• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Signs It's Time to Retire From the Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fishman, while I generally find your posts insightful, I don't see the humor in Dooker's post.

What I find some humor in is the thought of, while laughing hysterically, explaining to an f/o like Dooker, how MX is going to have pry my cold dead hands from the thrust levers and tiller, before I voluntarily give up my seat to a whiny slug like him.

You sound like a real barrel of laughs. Lighten up, it's good for the blood pressure.

27. Your alarm clock is programmed with the noise of the Landing Gear cycling, because that's the only thing that wakes you up.

What I find some humor in is the thought of, while laughing hysterically, explaining to an f/o like Dooker, how MX is going to have pry my cold dead hands from the thrust levers and tiller, before I voluntarily give up my seat to a whiny slug like him.

Its called "Fit for duty", and it gets in acted soon, and if you have multiple reports of being inept at NJA, due to age, or any other factors, you will be terminated. No prying involved. Study up on it. Union approved.

You pull up at a stop light next to a big rig and instinctively grab your CB mic and transmit: "livin' the dream" over the radio

28. You see more than two SS in a row and start cursing and taking your clothes off.

29. You won't eat any meal that doesn't come in a plastic container with potato salad.

30. You dye your toilet water at home blue.

Latest resources

Back