Ted --- new name for UAL's Starfish

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TED-IOUS:)

I kind of like it. Other than the $$$ that they paid the 20 something marketing guru's who spew this stuff it could be in line with their budget! (free PR)

Plane business banter saying UAL will have a new paint job for all aircraft to debut on ACA aircraft no less! I just hope it's better than the Song livery circa BAX DC-8 :D

I think sperm, I mean song has a great paint job. All those little fellas swimin thier harts out on the side of the airplane. Sorry could.... resistence is futile. we are the AirTran :D :D

General dont take offense, at least its green.:)

I don't take offense---it is an interesting paint job.

Bye Bye--General Lee;) :rolleyes:

ATC: "Ted two twenty two, taxi to runway two two"

Ted 222: "Runway two two, Ted two twenty two"

Could be interesting on the radio.

Ah yes, but mainline United crews and Ted crews will interchange. I wonder how many times a United crew will forget to call themselves "Ted" versus "United".....oh never mind, there will be a new Star Alliance paint job....maybe everyone will be one happy family and just use the "Star" callsign.

Interesting times these days.

Skirt

I rather like the concept...

TOM, DICK and TED...

If this is true. UAL has finally come up with an idea.

Suprising enough, it has yet to get rid of 20%(Mgt) of there
staff that is consider crucial. Meaning salary wise.
UAL still has the most top heavy Mgt. staff in the airline
industry. Yet they (Mgt.) took no pay cuts that I'm aware of.

UAL needs to hire J. O. from MESA as CEO & CFO so the
employees can appreciatate what he has done for UAL.

And the rest of the UAL express carriers.

Thank goodness, I don't fly for MESA, and those that
have any desire to, let it go...

Last edited:
From a United board:

"It's kind of ironic but about 9 months or so ago when the LCC talk started there was a joke going around among employees as to what it would be named. The joke went like this:

Have you heard what the low cost carrier is gonna be called?

No, what?

Ted

Huh?

Ted, cause it's not gonna include U n' I."

F9 Driver said:
TED-IOUS:)

I kind of like it. Other than the $$$ that they paid the 20 something marketing guru's who spew this stuff it could be in line with their budget! (free PR)

Plane business banter saying UAL will have a new paint job for all aircraft to debut on ACA aircraft no less! I just hope it's better than the Song livery circa BAX DC-8 :D

Talk about spending money for weird marketing. That is aligned with the cash DL put out for that weird-o Song store (see related thread) that is supposed to do what?

Geesh, and to think JB was accused of smoking ragweed and being all touchy feely! How is all of this any different other than we were first? (meaning first at all the weird stuff, not the first LCC)

From Thrust Master:

Suprising enough, it has yet to get rid of 20%(Mgt) of there
staff that is consider crucial. Meaning salary wise.

What does that mean?

Jetblue320,

It seems like this weird-o Song store might enlighten more New Yorkers to skip the long drive to JFK and try Song at ANY OF THE THREE NYC airports. I like this idea better than your blue potato chips----and I am sure the "Rock and Roll Veggie Sushi" served on our Song flights taste better anyways.

Bye Bye--General Lee:D :cool: :rolleyes: :p

Latest resources

Back