• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Taking the high road - SWATRAN debate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Senior check airman from Dallas on van last night. Total in loop kinda guy. (former Chief pilot and good dude) Said the company was confident that an agreement was going to be hammered out over the weekend and to remain calm.

Seriously, there is no need to talk sli specifics, there is a proposal on the table that is being considered.

Sorry, not my intent. AT guys know. They see the numbers too. No sli talks here. I have stated I want fair too, yes I know FI is not the place. The AT guys will not be on the streets nor get a raw deal. I just hope the deal is equal and fair to all.

Sorry, not my intent. AT guys know. They see the numbers too. No sli talks here. I have stated I want fair too, yes I know FI is not the place. The AT guys will not be on the streets nor get a raw deal. I just hope the deal is equal and fair to all.

Agreed...

At least you'll have a Gazzilion flights aday to get to LBB, can one of the air tran guys please post your carribean "international" schedule once and for all!

The entire airtran schedule in pdf format is posted somewhere on the public Airtran website.

w/ a signature telling Swapa to 'go f^ck themselves'-arguing to be above CJ- sorry I don't appreciate that.:-/

Um, yeah, "stay classy" doesn't mean "go f*&^ yourself." Nice try, though.

The company we built but others get to be on top? Not fair.

There are two companies coming together here. I suppose we don't deserve credit for anything we've "built"? Something will come out of these negotiations...hopefully something we can both agree on.

There are two companies coming together here. I suppose we don't deserve credit for anything we've "built"? Something will come out of these negotiations...hopefully something we can both agree on.

I don't know your story or your tenure at AT. I respect of all the 35,000 employees that have built this company over the past 40 years (including pilots). So to be on top of the mountain by default because you got bought is wrong. Ask any 10-30 year employee of SWA. I believe you do deserve credit of building up ATL and some Caribbean markets. We thank you for that. Unfortunately your CEO and shareholders realized that you couldn't sustained long term growth or compete in this market. I value the job security I have. The job security comes from the sacrifices the SWA people have made over the past 40 years. When you have a passionate work force like SWA in all departments, you create a culture that is earned and built upon each other. But if a person is going to come busting down the door making demands that would harm SWA, this could be the down fall of SWA. GK is smarter than that. We will agree on what is fair.

And we've all seen the movie, so nice try yourself.

You might try watching for comprehension next time. :rolleyes:

But, just so you can stop feigning outrage, I've removed it for you. Happy now?

Latest resources

Back