Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

elcid

Originally Posted by Kharma Police
If you or the others were sitting in Gary Kelly's office, would you think he would be happy or embarrassed with your posts about us?
Debating on here is like wrestling a pig. You just get dirty, and besides the pig likes it.

Neither side benefits from any of this FI banter. Neither side is convincing the other side to reconsider their stance. SWA pilots, just let SWA and SWAPA handle this with dignity. I have to agree with Kharma's hypothetical post. I'm a little ashamed to read some of the crap on here.

Airtran guys, best of luck to you, sincerely. The only difference between your posts and the SWA pilots is that yours may actually inflict harm on the AT pilot group, where as ours just make us look bad. Do not even for one second think that SWA isn't aware of how you feel. And consider Kharma's wisdom in the above quote. What do you think Gary thinks of your attitude about all of this? How will it shape his actions going forward?

Why don't we all just step away from the public debate? To my SWA brothers, please, step away. What would change if no one discussed this on FI/public forums? Nothing except for sparing the dignity of both sides.

Thanks.

ElCid

Airtran guys, just take it to arbitration and teach these guys a lesson. The arbitrators will decide what is fair, after looking at facts and hearing testimony. If these corndog FI guys were the lawyers for SWAPA, they would be laughed out of the hearing. Just get arbitration, allow it to be fair, and move on. GK wants this merger, and this will be the most fair route. Godspeed!

OYS

Debating on here is like wrestling a pig. You just get dirty, and besides the pig likes it.

Neither side benefits from any of this FI banter. Neither side is convincing the other side to reconsider their stance. SWA pilots, just let SWA and SWAPA handle this with dignity. I have to agree with Kharma's hypothetical post. I'm a little ashamed to read some of the crap on here.

Airtran guys, best of luck to you, sincerely. The only difference between your posts and the SWA pilots is that yours may actually inflict harm on the AT pilot group, where as ours just make us look bad. Do not even for one second think that SWA isn't aware of how you feel. And consider Kharma's wisdom in the above quote. What do you think Gary thinks of your attitude about all of this? How will it shape his actions going forward?

Why don't we all just step away from the public debate? To my SWA brothers, please, step away. What would change if no one discussed this on FI/public forums? Nothing except for sparing the dignity of both sides.

Thanks.

ElCid

Please dont use karma as a good example. His true colors are all about himself and would stab his own brothers in the back if it help him out

Tell me, when you were a hungry 23 year old in 1989, were you tempted to cross the line at LeJeune Road to the EAL training center? I heard there are (were) a few at SWA.

He can help serve the doughnuts

And now... back to our regularly scheduled program of useless banter that has been said over one million times, accomplishing absolutely nothing...

compliments of OYS

Again, if the arb is fair here's the easy SLI:

1. No bump, no flush
2. All Pre-Oct 1993 SWA pilots on the list.
3. Ratio the rest.

End of story.

Thanks.

ElCid

duly noted ... well stated

Latest resources

Back