Taking the high road - SWATRAN debate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Catfish,

I'm not making excuses, but swafo was an abused child and probably didn't mean it the way it came across... I hope. Okay, I don't know him actually. Either way, there's always going to be a pot stirrer on an anonymous forum. For everyone's sake I think we are better off not stirring the pot though. Pour a glass of scotch, listen to some tunes and chill (kick the dog, whatever). It'll all be over soon and we can tell our FOs about it years from now when its all ancient history.

Thought he was talking about OYS jumping in the fray(at 18 minutes). SWFO is just abused by his wife, just entertainment here for him. :)

RF

So you guys think streamlined Non-Rev travel on Air Tran and Southwest is bad news? Example: You are a Tranny with a Family you will be able to list and non-rev on Southwest. Or Second example: You are a Southwest employee with Family and want to non-rev on Air Tran = NOW YOU CAN!

Sorry you guys are looking for some hidden message here. There isn't one.

First off, not many "trannies" have families ;) , many FL pilots do though. Second, you guys are already seeing immediate benefits with the carribean and mexico, what do we get, austin, el paso, and brownsville?

and brownsville?

Not Brownville.... You get tons more options for getting places. Exciting news!!

Luv beat me to it...

Don't forget Harlingen. Simply gorgeous this time of year.

Last edited:
It is good news for those that live in each other's cities and mutual jump seaters. Hopefully if you are pass riding you'll still stop up front and say hi. Don't get used to the bidness class though.

First off, not many "trannies" have families ;) , many FL pilots do though. Second, you guys are already seeing immediate benefits with the carribean and mexico, what do we get, austin, el paso, and brownsville?

How about you appreciate the job security you just inherited, this is an immediate benefit right off the bat. GK Stated that AT's Caribbean frequency is weak and is going to get a boost because of our route structure and passengers. Don't knock our cities, and it is Hrl not Bro dumb azzz. I am sure you will luv the Europe and Latin America that mainline SWA will bring to you too!

Don't be an idiot plz!

Amazing. The best domestic route system in the country and the easiest to non-rev on. Nothing but bitchin! Cultural poison.

Latest resources

Back