Taking the high road - SWATRAN debate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might try watching for comprehension next time. :rolleyes:

But, just so you can stop feigning outrage, I've removed it for you. Happy now?

Thank you.

Now can we please wait till something is announced. The speculation is not doing anyone any good.

If "stay classy" = go F yourself..... then PCL you stay classy! Where is your boyfriend Ty, still typing doomsday memos to your Pilot group? Give us a break Ty.

The rest of you are ok, Dicko, Carl P, Luv2bflyn etc.... see you online.

You might try watching for comprehension next time. :rolleyes:

But, just so you can stop feigning outrage, I've removed it for you. Happy now?

Man you got a lot to learn about this company and our union.
Not feigning anything- keep the line change "Swapa" to "wave"- that'd be reasonable.
Actually prefer you keep it up as was. A good reminder of where your loyalty is. Funny that you're doing exactly what I thought you would.

I know you're bummed you're not going to get another shortcut in your career, and that ALPA isn't part of swa's plan- but I really hope your bullish/t doesn't mess this up for all the other trannies.

Good luck PCL. If you get on and stay on at swa- and somehow gain a conscience- you'll regret your mentality now. But keep thinking that somehow you're different and SWA is not.

Funny how pcl is already making a name for himself at SWA and he is not even on the list yet. Long road ahead for him. You stay classy pcl!

I am hoping that the truly interested people realize that the AT negotiating committee is simply doing their job. Trying to protect the pilots at AT, and simply trying to get the best and fairest Integration possible for their pilot group. There is nothing greedy or ungrateful or anything else going on. That is why it is called negotiating. We all are very happy and excited to work with all of you at SWA. We know what we have to look forward to when this is all done. We appreciate the hard work and years it has taken to get your amazing contract. Please, I beg of you, please put yourself in our NC shoes and remember that if the roles were reversed you would expect nothing less from your Negotiating Committee.
Thanks for listening.

OldManPilot... you are right... for the most part, but we all dislike PLC-128.

Latest resources

Back