• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Taking the high road - SWATRAN debate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is great news, I'm sure we can all appreciate the added options we give each other combined.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Enjoy the Caribbean. Looking forward to Lubbock.

You're welcome.

Almost every pilot who focused on swa as a goal, did so prioritizing a better company, people, culture, money, and schedule over exotic locations. I gave up a legacy, and so did many pilots here. There are regionals with a lot more vacation and international spots than AT- so please stop that particular one. You sound like GL.

What's interesting is it looks like we'll get all the spots too.
I'm looking forward to it, but a great company is always better.

Exactly.

Enjoy the Caribbean. Looking forward to Lubbock.

You're welcome.

At least you'll have a Gazzilion flights aday to get to LBB, can one of the air tran guys please post your carribean "international" schedule once and for all!

Wait until the two airlines combine and the 16 billion passengers that fly on SW try getting on the vast Air Tran "international" network...you want be nonreving anywhere...

Good luck,
KBB

(yes, the numbers are intentionally exaggerated to put emphasis on the grand "international" network that we are looking forward to nonreving on! Besides, I buy ID 90's or tickets on American, Usairways or Delta...just easier with their minut amount of international flights, their are normally seats!)

Almost every pilot who focused on swa as a goal, did so prioritizing a better company, people, culture, money, and schedule over exotic locations. I gave up a legacy, and so did many pilots here. There are regionals with a lot more vacation and international spots than AT- so please stop that particular one. You sound like GL.

What's interesting is it looks like we'll get all the spots too.
I'm looking forward to it, but a great company is always better.

You've been sounding like a Branch Davidian for a long time Wave. Nobody reads it anymore. I preferred the workout tips and healthy living advice.

My "extended family" lives in Lubbock. I'm disgusted at the prejudice implied by your post.

Edited: to add a smiley for Wave. I was worried that he may not get the joke. I was also worried that we'd be subjected to his Legacy airline history and belief system for the hundredth time.
.. Again.

:)

Last edited:
You've been sounding like a Branch Davidian for a long time Wave. Nobody reads it anymore. I preferred the workout tips and healthy living advice.

My "extended family" lives in Lubbock. I'm disgusted at the prejudice implied by your post.

Please. You have an ALPA leader posting on this board w/ a signature telling Swapa to 'go f^ck themselves'-arguing to be above CJ- sorry I don't appreciate that.:-/

If your family lives in lbb, then the appropriate last words are "thank you"

Please. You have an ALPA leader posting on this board w/ a signature telling Swapa to 'go f^ck themselves'-arguing to be above CJ- sorry I don't appreciate that.:-/

The whole "CJ" thing is getting creepy and dogmatic Wave. The rest I agree with.

Latest resources

Back