TAB Express DED,Fla.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
hey kingaira90 did you know Christos Axiotis back in the days when bob was out of vrb?

no I was never in Vero. I was only in Deland. There was a Christian Lube in Deland though. Good instructor once he loosened up. He would talk about making beer, makes me thirsty thinking about it.-kingaira90

Schitt! Mitch was at NBAA?? What the hell was he doing there? what did he say? who does he work for, or what is his capacity in aviation now? The Florida A/G should know! and maybe the DOT as well! That guy is a pathalogical liar and everyone should know it. Any details on Captain(not really) Robert "Mitch" Mitchelson and his current goings on would be greatly appreciated!

kingaira90 said:
Ah Mitch and his fantasy world. He could tell you one thing one minute and turn around and tell you the opposite the next minute without batting an eye.-kingaira90

Mitch is probably getting ready to run for congress :)

He told me he bought the FTDs from Tab Express and plans on starting another PFT school.

You heard it here first TAB will be back...with new paint "MAB Express" Renamed after its new owner Mitch and with his old partner "Bull" Yes..."Mitch and Bull" sh1t. Mitch's new partner's presence will be felt, seen and smelt everwhere within Mitch's new organization. It will be a "little" Mitch (not making fun of his stature/microcranial head size) and wall to wall BULL sh1t.

More glossy adds and gullible rich key bank students will give rise to the new phenomenon in aviation known as GAS!

Glossy Add Syndrome!

you heard it here first.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back