TAB Express DED,Fla.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To Otto Coarsen

These crooks need to be caught and serve alot of years in the Fla.Dept. of Corrections system.Is anything being done about it?????????

Did this Mitch guy used to own or have an afilliation with SimCom in Orlando?

Miiiiiiiiiiitch

I remember the same thing. Some sob story about how he started it with some other guys, then they some how cheated him out of his share. Which probably means in the non Mitch real world that he tried to screw them. He was working on some cheezy ftd stuff called sim magic. Not sure if it is still around. He would use training flights to go to the factory/development complex (read one dude doing programming) in SC somewhere. Ah Mitch and his fantasy world. He could tell you one thing one minute and turn around and tell you the opposite the next minute without batting an eye.-kingaira90

G-force said:
Now I will remember never to go to Simcom in Orlando.

Why? Mitch isn't there. If he ever really was it was years and years ago. They seemed to have had the good sense to kick him to the curb. They are not nor ever were associated with Tab Express.-kingaira90

Thanks. Met him at NBAA in Orlando a week ago.

uber tool alert

mike1mc said:
Thanks. Met him at NBAA in Orlando a week ago.

Wow you met Mitch at the NBAA convention? What was he doing there, selling something? If so please let everyone know so we can stay away. You met him and he was instantly talking about simcomm, was he at their booth or something? If that was just random and he was spouting off about his former connection then he is an even bigger tool than I thought he was.-kingaira90

deland. you're asking for trouble flying out of there.

hey kingaira90 did you know Christos Axiotis back in the days when bob was out of vrb?

Latest resources

Back