• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ta reached at 9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No degree, Gulfstream training, 410-ing it, voting in a TA fit for McDonald's french fry fry chefs. If I were a major airline, I'd be hiring these dudes left and right

General Lee,

The difference between a smart pilot and a dumb pilot is the smart one knows his/her career fortune hinges more on luck than skill. That being said one can make their own "luck".

I am sure DAL and PNCL management KNOW this wont pass, but it shifts the blame from them back to the pilots when they "have to shut the company down because those damn pilots didnt/wouldnt work with us". Its bull ********************.

General Lee,

The difference between a smart pilot and a dumb pilot is the smart one knows his/her career fortune hinges more on luck than skill. That being said one can make their own "luck".

Thanks, I agree. A lot of this industry is "who you know." But, a guaranteed flow up is NEVER to be ignored. No sim (never has been), no interview, no tests, no psych, no medical, just a class date. The senior guys who turned that down must have been very old, or very rich on their own. It doesn't get any better than an offer like that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Heard from a birdie that there is some sort of flow agreement in the TA. However, an interview is still required and only around 15~ a month can flow.

Heard from a birdie that there is some sort of flow agreement in the TA. However, an interview is still required and only around 15~ a month can flow.
Interview = preferential interview not a flow through.. At least that's how I look at it.

As almost a nine year XJ'er... this is pissing on our grave. 9E got the shaft too, but this is super harsh..so a Colgan 2008 hire will be employed at the end of this sh-t storm...and 2004 XJ'er will be getting rammed "no lube". Wow what a failure! Yes Colgan pilots I realize its not your fault...still a massive failure!

Latest resources

Back