Ta reached at 9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clitch,

Go get a spinal tap. Worthless piece of puke. I hope we vote down this ta. Your prob kne if these guys who are wet dreaming on a flow.

Holy crap you're struggling to piece together words.

I do hope you vote down your concessionary contract. You shouldn't, however, have voted down finishing high school.

Holy crap you're struggling to piece together words.

I do hope you vote down your concessionary contract. You shouldn't, however, have voted down finishing high school.

It's kind of hard typing from a phone with auto correct and not proof reading. What aå fool.

You're having fun? I bet you're not. Your life is a mess. And I guess there aren't any Mesaba guys that didn't take the flow up and are now sorry that they didn't.......riiiiight. How could anyone know someone like that? They don't exist according to you. All of you guys are ecstatic! After reading your dumb posts, I think your 5 year old has a better chance getting hired at a legacy than you do. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Thanks again general for the wishes of good luck. I took your advice and applied at that United Airlines place. I will let you know if my 5 year old or I hear anything.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my life is great. (But I suppose you know more about my life than I do)

My job isn't my identity or who I am. (It's OK, I know this is your normal comeback when you get mad. You try and make people feel inferior because of where they work) Pinnacle is a job. I like it and hope to move on, but if it is gone in two years, so be it. Pinnacle isn't the only pilot job in the world.

You should go back and actually read my post. I know Mesaba people will go, and yes they wish they had, because here is the crazy part.....

I actually know them!

So since my posts are so dumb, let's see if you can put your narcissism to the side and not respond to my post.

Just try to proofread your concessionary contract before you vote yes and fk it up for the rest of us..

You got me all wrong my man. I actually have enemies because I want to raise the bar but been burn to many times. I know this ta is going to pass these spinless fools are eager for that flow. I guess they accepted that they can't get in a legacy normal like the rest. And fk u 2.

Sorry PBR, the tide is finally turning. Even management has seen enough RJs, and now they are giving us planes to take back previous DCI routes (with 717s), and dumping your 50 seaters. The same will happen at other legacies, too. Quit blaming mainline pilots for all your problems too. Guess what? Management thinks you are too expensive. How wil you change THEIR minds? They will continue to give out flying to the lowest bidder, while mainline contracts start paying out higher wages. Your part of the industry is shrinking, while mainlines are growing again. Most people would prefer that, being able to climb the ladder and ending up in a mainline jet with better pay and benefits. Not you. You have something maybe that makes you unmarketable? You maybe got seniority early on and can't give up the left seat to be an FO again? Whatever the reason, it is your choice to stay at the shrinking regionals. You may be at one of the largest regionals, but as you have seen, regional contracts come and go quick, and in your part of the industry, the lowest bidder wins. Throw in stronger scope (ratios ensuring less DCI Flying and more mainline), and the smaller probability of mainline BK due to consolidation and new bag fees with huge profits, scope is unlikely to change in YOUR direction. Each contract will get tighter scope, and it appears management is fine with that so far. Go ahead, jumpseat around the world, that sounds lonely. It's your choice, enjoy it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey General

What if XJET code shares with Alaska doing Delta routes as "ExpressJet" airlines?

Hey General

What if XJET code shares with Alaska doing Delta routes as "ExpressJet" airlines?

You don't think Dalpa thought of that? Not gonna happen.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back