• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ta reached at 9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have noticed more than usual "cold shouldering" from the double-breasted ******************************bags lately...

Whatever! We just gave one of your guys a ride in the jump from ATL to MSP the other day and we were very nice. No problems there. Really? Don't confuse line pilots with your management and the BK process. Sheesh. Focus your anger elsewhere. And all I have wanted was people to get hired at mainline and go for better pay and a better job eventually.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ok, off the drugs already.... I did say that to their faces. I asked them what the heck were they thinking? They gave some of the same reasons you did, all shortsighted, and now seemingly wrong. Just think, you KNOW thousands will retire in the next 5-10 years. You KNOW you could have a class date, no interview or medical. You'd be CRAZY to turn that down if you were in your 40's, which both still are. What you don't see is the huge upside to getting in early on a hiring wave. QOL returns quickly. Pay is close within 3 years. Bases are not hard to get when hiring is full throttle. If they flew out of DTW or MSP for Mesaba or PNCL, they could have had either by now. And, something that thy don't have at 9e is retirement. There might be some 401K matching, but at mainline there is a 14% retirement fund contribution per month (you make $10k, the company gives you $1400 in the fund that you choose, actually 12% DC and 2% 401K match), and you can also have your own 401K too. Two funds. So, better pay within 3 years, base sooner than later, and better retirement. Also, the chance to try INTL flying or just something different, all without an interview or medical, just a class date. Yeah, I think they made the wrong choice.

Bye Bye--- General Lee

General, I agree. They made a mistake. Some of those guys got a little too comfortable flying the domestic 747 (aka the Avro).

You need to realize that your mouth will one day get you in trouble. Your posts show no sympathy for those who may lose homes, cars, wives, spouses, etc. Your superior self centered attitude is childish in the extreme, very immature to say the least.
You take pleasure in gloating over the loss of employment of fellow pilots.
Put more simply, you use too much oxygen.

Merry Christmas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You need to realize that your mouth will one day get you in trouble. Your posts show no sympathy for those who may lose homes, cars, wives, spouses, etc. Your superior self centered attitude is childish in the extreme, very immature to say the least.
You take pleasure in gloating over the loss of employment of fellow pilots.
Put more simply, you use too much oxygen.

Merry Christmas.

I don't see any gloating at all. Advice is given, but no "Ah ha! Look at your situation." NONE OF THAT. Things happen in BK that only mangement, the judge, and the lawyers control. This started with your mergers with Mesaba and Colgan, and escalated to a BK. Now you have to decide on the TA, and move on. It appears there is a flow up of some sort, and that is better than nothing. But, it is your choice. Direct your anger elsewhere. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry to burst your bubble gen, but my company is far from bankrupt. Luckily I will be quite comfortable in retirement unlike many you look down upon from your high horse.

Wow, a meltdown. Look, I don't want anyone to lose a job, I would rather have people get hired. 88 717s will eventually add 1000 jobs, and according to your TA you may add 12 newhires per month, and have a 1 day interview, with 2 seperate chances. But, if you continue this attitude of yours, you may not be successful. Calm down a bit.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Huh,
You spend the last 10 years poking regional pilots, (heck everybody that isn't on the DAL list too) and finally torque someones headgasket too tight and are surprised that they "have you on their radar" The world is full of unstable people(look in the mirror), and surprise, they spend a lot of time on the computer(look in the mirror), as well. So good luck, you might have your very own stalker, and guess what your ISP will lead him right to your moms front door. Your anonymity might be in danger, it just took 17,000 posts to hit the jackpot.
If I see a double breasted DAL guy wearing a flak jacket I will know who you are.
HaaaaaHaaaaa
Whatever you do, keep an eye on your 6:00!

Interesting post, maybe a little inappropriate. Don't feed the General's ego. He is probably mid-atlantic right now and unable to log on to gogo.
He will be right back as soon as the brakes are set.
Right now, we must content ourselves with the sound of crickets chirping.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible viewers.

On second thoughts, he flies Atl to Msp. That's A320, Mad-dogs and 75 domestics. He can't be a real pilot if he doesn't cross the pond can he?
Just another regional puke that slipped through the cracks I guess. By the way, I have it from a reliable source he has a side gig on mylittledick.com Helps pay the bills during first year at Delta, but I don't meet their cast member requirements fortunately.
Will "hang" out as a regional puke for a while longer and start drawing my massive retirement funds when I feel ready, and it suits me just fine. Best of luck to PNCL guys. Delta has shafted you, and you deserve better.

Huh,
You spend the last 10 years poking regional pilots, (heck everybody that isn't on the DAL list too) and finally torque someones headgasket too tight and are surprised that they "have you on their radar" The world is full of unstable people(look in the mirror), and surprise, they spend a lot of time on the computer(look in the mirror), as well. So good luck, you might have your very own stalker, and guess what your ISP will lead him right to your moms front door. Your anonymity might be in danger, it just took 17,000 posts to hit the jackpot.
If I see a double breasted DAL guy wearing a flak jacket I will know who you are.
HaaaaaHaaaaa
Whatever you do, keep an eye on your 6:00!

Sounds like he does have a lot on his plate, and that is too bad. Btw, YOUR MOM says hi......

And my ISP is Verizon. A droid.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
On second thoughts, he flies Atl to Msp. That's A320, Mad-dogs and 75 domestics. He can't be a real pilot if he doesn't cross the pond can he?
Just another regional puke that slipped through the cracks I guess. By the way, I have it from a reliable source he has a side gig on mylittledick.com Helps pay the bills during first year at Delta, but I don't meet their cast member requirements fortunately.
Will "hang" out as a regional puke for a while longer and start drawing my massive retirement funds when I feel ready, and it suits me just fine. Best of luck to PNCL guys. Delta has shafted you, and you deserve better.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The ATL 767ER flies both INTL and DOM trips. I picked up a domestic 3 day and I did a leg through MSP. Enjoy ASA, those massive retirement funds you have, and Dothan.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Latest resources

Back