• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swatogether

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm amazed this thread is going this way with that AAY data just sitting within that website link ripe for the beating…..

...and that's the one pay scale that AirTran had that was higher than SWA.

Whatever, buddy. :rolleyes:

It's only about the money when there isn't much else.

I spent the last ten years in the left seat of a -700, enjoying the kind of trips I like- commutable, easy trips to long layovers in nice places. . . . and you spent the last ten years how, exactly?

:laugh:

Last edited:
Whatever, buddy. :rolleyes:

It's only about the money when there isn't much else.

I spent the last ten years in the left seat of a -700, enjoying the kind of trips I like- commutable, easy trips to long layovers in nice places. . . . and you spent the last ten years how, exactly?

Wow, I'm sorry that bothers you. That was a shot aimed at BF, KG, SK, and company. They were making more that their SWA counterparts while asking the AT pilots to take a pay cut. Maybe you forgot about all that while building your beach condos.

Wow, I'm sorry that bothers you. That was a shot aimed at BF, KG, SK, and company. They were making more that their SWA counterparts while asking the AT pilots to take a pay cut.

Sorry, I misread that as a dig at AAI pilots.

Maybe you forgot about all that while building your beach condos.

Nah, I didn't forget; those times were what motivated me to develop a life that didn't depend financially on the airline industry. . . . Maybe I should send them a "thank you".

Last edited:
CLE might be going away, but it's not gone yet. In fact, if you were informed you would know it was primarily express flying. Which is a reduction of outsourced flying, and for a moment had me thinking you SWA guys would appreciate the reduction in outsourced flying. Is that at all the case? Or are you just acting like a-holes?

I was just following your lead. You know, CAL crushing SWA's huge operation at IAH!!

Wow, I'm sorry that bothers you. That was a shot aimed at BF, KG, SK, and company. They were making more that their SWA counterparts while asking the AT pilots to take a pay cut. Maybe you forgot about all that while building your beach condos.

Meh. I thought it was pretty funny. What I also find amusing is this - the only difference between BJ and the other Bob, is their pay.

The point is obviously lost on you.

What point are you trying to make fckstik?

Are you upset cuz I never whored myself out by working for some broke d#ck operator like Mesa/freedom/gojet?

How many SCABs were on the list before you finally punched out?

Thank gawd you never had to torture yourselves with pulling gear pins after you crossed the picket line to get to work for a nickel ninety eight an hour.

You guys were running around ripping everyone's nuts off, now you're crying foul when someone might rip yours off.

Exactly. Boo F'n Hoo...

Everyone besides them had to know it was coming sooner or later....problem is now I'm tied to this sinking ship.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back