• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPALUV Video shocking or not!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ball is in the AAI MEC's court...I would love to be in the room to hear the openers....and see the reactions...

Just a thought,

I can't think of another industry that is so protective of the acquired companie's employees (than transportation)...when microsoft buys a company, I don't think there is binding arbitration to "protect" any employee group.

Capitalism is survival of the fittest. IF AAI was the bigger/stronger company with the better CBA to boot, how many of our FAIR/EQUITABLE disciples would become hardcore capitalist?...FAIR= "A place where your pigs and pies are judged"

I have rested from this whole issue. It rests in GK's hands. The culture, the job security, the financial well being and the future of the AT operation. I have been stating for the past 3 months read the SEC in detail. Our unions will come up with a deal. I hope agian ALpa understands, you can not make GK do anything. You can not tie his hands, when it come to our culture. He has a obligation to up hold. May second is a day that you can take it or leave it.

Staple guns are being readied

You know it!, all the laws, arbitrators rulings and Bob Dylan indicate a staple of epic proportions! Lucky for you that you left AirTran to go back to United...........

Last edited:
Pigs and Pies? More like apples and oranges

Just a thought,

I can't think of another industry that is so protective of the acquired companie's employees (than transportation)...when microsoft buys a company, I don't think there is binding arbitration to "protect" any employee group.

Capitalism is survival of the fittest. IF AAI was the bigger/stronger company with the better CBA to boot, how many of our FAIR/EQUITABLE disciples would become hardcore capitalist?...FAIR= "A place where your pigs and pies are judged"

Bitch, please! :rolleyes:

In the example you gave, they are not employed in a seniority-based systems. In most other industries, you make vertical changes, or, worst case, horizontal changes. Not possible in our industry, unless you want to do away with seniority.

Last edited:
They rejected SWAPA's offer and Herb operated them as a wholly owned subsidiary and drew them down.

Just a historical note. The rejected SLI wasn't "SWAPA's offer" it was negotiated by the SWAPA NC and ALPA MC.

The Transtar MEC turned down the list.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back