• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPALUV Video shocking or not!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, Auburn fan, while you may have been very happy working at AT, another fact is they will soon not exist. SO, maybe you should be looking at your next best shot. I hear US air is taking apps. I will personally write you a LOR. interested, war eagle?

I am sorry that you felt that my comment was malicious towards SWA but that was not the intent. Wave provided his perspective so I gave another which had to do more with starting over in a senority based industry vs. working for SWA. Thanks for the offer but my current position in the airline industry has no connection with AirTran, SWA or US air. I will certainly look you up if I ever change my mind.

Music,

Didn't they do what you are encouraging already with a lavish party with all the trimmings, hugs and kisses? All I heard afterwards is how SWAPA was trying to set y'all up. Is every move by everyone always one to bend you over?

I'd trade spots with you in a second, dude.

What part of what I said inferred that I felt that we were being "bent over"? Of course I'm hopeful. Of course I'm grateful. But that doesn't have anything to do with how SWAPA's "info" is being perceived. I am absolutely ready for us to move on and "conquer the world" and will except whatever is collectively agreed to. But perception IS reality to most folks, and whether SWAPA wants to believe it this type of "info" divides rather than unites.

Latest resources

Back