• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA TA Failure and downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice. Just because you disagree with a post, you attempt to "out" him. The poster may have been someone who agrees with who you THINK made the post, and maybe he copied his thoughts here from another forum. Happens all the time. Not cool to "out" someone at all and it's sort of an unwritten rule not too.

I dont know what I was thinking after a long day at the office. Kind of a dont drink and post kinda thing although I went to bed sober but not too clear headed I guess.

I apologize and will try to delete. Its all old news and doesn't matter anyway.

Moderators please delete my earlier post if possible.

Last edited:
aww, how cute. The highest paid 737 drivers just turned themselves into a militant group.

Southwest is all grown up.

*sniff*

It seems just yesterday they were happy exchanging high stock options for low pay. Now they've grown into a typical angry legacy.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

Last edited:
The frustration comes from Gary Kelly deciding to hide behind his own shadow instead of acting like THE drving force in the airline business that we have been in the past 15 years.

The contract would have been more palatable with steady growth. Instead we voted it down and some of us are getting testy. As far as contracts, I'd MUCH rather work with what we have vs. what we had offered.

Don't want to be a "legacy" pilot just yet. That's why I voted no.

Gup

Whoa, fellas. Outsider looking in here....you guys are taking too many swings at each other. Step away from the forums and go hit some golf balls. :) Or, focus your angst on Tanker Clown. Happy 4th!

I think that if you read the thread it is really only 2 or 3 guys that are out of step with the majority that voted the TA down. that is their right and if they had a pair they'd be over on one of the union specific websites/forums expounding their brilliance, instead they are here. also their right.

frankly, I think if we voted today it would be a larger no than it was. but we'll never know. the next TA will be different and we'll debate that when the time comes.

Latest resources

Back